5SOS and the Twitter Follow

Chapter 4:

Right then 5SOS came on stage as One Direction's opening act. I wish the Collaborations was One Direction's opening act we would all be together as BFFs and we would be traveling the road with our favorite boy band in the whole world. When 5SOS came on me, Isabel, and Leah all screamed with all the other fan girls in the stadium.

5SOS then started to sing and they were so good. We all started to song along. Then I thought that this would be a perfect time to film them singing so I can go back later and see how much fun we had and also how good 5SOS sang.

I reached in my back pocket and got out my i Phone 5 and turned it on. On my screen it showed I had a twitter alert that someone followed me. "That's weird" I mumbled. " What's weird?" Isabel asked. I looked up from screen " Nothing" I said. " Oh Okay" she shrugged and look back towards 5SOS singing.

I looked back at my phone and clicked on my twitter alert. It popped up the big blue screen with the little blue bird. Then it finally finished loading and what showed up on my screen almost made me drop my phone.

Niall Horan had started following me! I gasped. "What's wrong Jayden" Leah asked me. " Niall Horan just followed me on twitter!" I shouted while showing them my phone. "Wow, that's so awesome, you so lucky" Isabel said looking at phone screen.