Famous Life

Chapter 12:

"We are now Landing In London" the woman on the loud speaker at the front of the plane announced. I woke up from my nap and looked at Leah and Isabel still asleep. I taped Leah on the arm and told her we were about to land. She just yawned whole nodded and leaned over to tell Isabel. It was like a chain reaction. I then got out my IPhone and tweeted: Just Landed in London. I already got 100 likes just after 2 mins.

When we landed we got up and got our small bags and left first class to go to the baggage claim to get our big bags with all our clothes in it. We got off the plane and followed the map to finally find the baggage claim room.

We all found our bags except Isabel. We went up to the desk to the lady with her hair in a bun who looked like she worked here.

"Do you work here?" Leah asked nicely. "Yes I do, my name is Ashely do you have any problem I can help you with" she said with a smile. Isabel's face went off. "Problem, problem, you want to know my problem, your stupid airline lost my bag!" Isabel screamed. I could not help but let out a little laugh.

The woman or Ashley stood there with a confused look on her face, the spoke "I am so terribly sorry, we will try to find it soon for now can we please have the address your staying in so we can ship your bag there when it is found" she said. Leah gave Isabel her look, which meant you done enough talking and she got this. Leah gave the woman our address of the apartment we will be staying in before we go out for the tour. "I am so sorry for the way Isabel treated you" Leah said seriously. "I don't think she got enough sleep on the plane" Leah joked. The woman laughed. I didn't think it was that funny.

"You girls look like I have seen you from somewhere" Ashley said. We told her our names.

"I'm Leah"

"I'm Isabel"

"And I'm Jayden"

Ashely got a huge smile on her face. "You are the girls from the Xfactor!" she said with joy. " Yep we are the collaborations" I said with a smile. "OMG can I have your autograph" she squealed. "Sure" Leah said. We all signed the piece of paper she got out for us. It's the least we can do since Isabel told her off, but I'm sure Leah will give her a serious talk about what if one day poperockies saw her.

Whenever we finished signing her paper we told her bye and left. We got outside and tried to find our ride Simon got us. But we could not see it because we were mobbed by fans a pops. Everyone was screaming and holding up signs with the collaborations on it and pops kept on taking pictures. I signed a few autographs here and there. It was AWESOME! then two huge dudes appeared and lead out of the crowed to a limo! I was screaming inside. They open the door for us and put our bags in the back.

The limo was full of everything. Collaborations magazines,candy,Soda, and even a flat screen TV. "wow" we all said under our breath in amazement. We were speechless. I got out my phone and tweeted again: OMG I love London just saw a ton of fans and pop! love our fans so much!

"Welcome to London, collaborations!" the limo driver said. "My name is frank" he said with a smile. I could see a older man in the front driving. "Hello frank, did Simon pay for all this?" Leah asked. "Yes, he said he wanted to give you a taste of the famous life" Frank explained. "But the fans and pop all came here because of you not Simon" he added. I was amazed at how many fans showed up.

"Thanks for the ride" Leah called out frank as he drove away. When we turned around our jaws dropped. It was the biggest apparent I ever seen. We all ran in and put our stuff on the ground to check out the apartment.

We had a nice big kitchen. A huge living room with 3 couches and a large flat screen TV. We ran up stairs to see who get what room. Every room had a flat screen TV and look the same. I got the room at end of the hall on the left and Leah's room was across from mine and Isabel's was on the other side of the stairs. I put my luggage in my room and looked around. I had a huge bathroom and closet.

I went back down stairs to look at the pool and the rest of the house. This place was amazing. I love keeping my fans up to date but after everything that have happened to day there was only one thing to tweet: I LOVE THE FAMOUS LIFE! <3