Prom

Alice and Rosalie got me ready, as they weren't attending. The white dress drew attention to my tiny waist. It had a sweetheart neckline and a sparkly belt. The skirt was high in the front and low in the back ranging from above the knee to mid calf. The floaty skirt was perfect. The skirt had a built in pair of shorts so I could turn without worry. Alice had brought me red heels that tied above the ankle. My hair had been braided by Rose then pulled into a bun. I also had a metal flower headband to add some glamour to my hair. Rose then sat me down for an hour to perfect the makeup. I had red lips and glittery eyes. With that I walked downstairs.

Jasper was stood at the bottom. The rest of the family, except Ed, were watching from a distance. When he saw he, Jasper's jaw dropped. He was holding two boxes.

"For you ma'am." He opened the first one, revealing a matching red corsage. The red matched his tie and my shoes. He slipped it onto my wrist then opened the other. My mouth dropped. I was more stunned than seeing Jas in a tux. It was a charm bracelet with 5 charms. A letter J and a letter L were hanging from the sliver band. Also an infinity sign dangled from the chain. The final two were more personal. Angel wings in the shape of a heart and the final one was a bead that said forever together.

"Jasper it's beautiful." I gasped. He fastened it on my wrist and guided me out of the house.

We arrived and as usual, everyone was staring. Jasper hated this of course and drew me closer. I inwardly chuckled at his common reaction to other men gaping at my body.

"I hear you can dance." His deep voice said in my ear. I nodded at him, blood flushing my cheeks. Jasper kissed my lips and pulled me to the centre of the dance floor just as the music changed. It was from a film me and mom had watched. Dirty Dancing. Coincidently she had suggested to our dance teacher that we learn that routine with the boys. I knew it off by heart.

"Do you know this dance?" Jasper asked knowingly.

"What do you think?" I playful growled in his ear. He smirked. Then he began repeating that exact routine. My arms and legs moved confidently to the familiar song. People had moved and watched us dance around. When it came to the final lift, everyone was silent in anticipation. I ran forward and jumped. Jasper easily lifted me into the air while students and teachers cheered. He put me down and I laughed, him wrapping his arms around my waist, mine around his neck. I pulled him closer as the music changed to a slower song.

Flightless bird played while we swayed to the music.

"Lacey Borealis, I can't imagine spending one day without you in my arms." Jasper whispered. We were so close. Our eyes never left each other's.

"Jasper Whitlock Hale, I'll love you until the end of my life." I stated. He leant down, connecting our lips. This kiss was the most passionate ever. It was filled with the most love and the most need. Jasper continued to sway us to the beat of the music. The moment was perfect. I opened my eyes and saw familiar red hair leaving the venue. I shook my head. It was probably nothing and I wasn't about to ruin the perfect moment.

"I love you Jas." I said.

"I love you more." Jasper replied. Our lives had only just begun.