Date Her or Bed Her

Lacey POV

I have been at Forks High school for just over 3 months now. Everyone still stares at me and all the boys still drool over my perfect body, much to Jaspers dismay. As you can tell he hates it, and for that reason he constantly is attached to me in some way. I have found that his affection is more than enough to keep me going throughout the day. Monday is the only day we struggle, as we have only lunch together. I do have a Cullen in each of my lessons but they aren't as much help as Jasper. Today is Monday. The lunch bell rang in my English literature class and I ran out of the door. I met up with the Cullens at the benches and ran to Jasper when I saw him, jumping into his embrace.

"Are you ok?" He asked into my hair.

"Now you are here, yes." I pulled back and pushed my lips against his.

"Lovebirds, lets go." Emmett called out.

"Coming Emmyekins." I smiled at his playful glare. Jasper growl at his glare and I pecked him again to calm him down.

Before I knew it we were all walking into the lunch hall. I heard Jessica talking to Bella, the new girl, about us.

"The blonde girl is Rosalie and she's with the big guy Emmett, they're like a thing. I don't think it's even legal." Jess started. This comment made me and Jasper smirk at the jealousy running through her.

"Jess, they are not related." Angela said.

"Yeah but they like live together and that's weird." Jess replied. I saw both Emmett and Rose laugh at the comments being made, as I was almost certain that we were all listening to the same conversation.

"Oh and the girl with short dark hair, that's Alice, and she is beyond weird. Then she is with the guy called Matt who is even weirder." Alice twirled under Matts arm for effect, adding a glance towards the table, smiling.

"Then there's Lacey who isn't even a Cullen and she is drop dead gorgeous. All the girls want to be her and all the guys want to either date her or bed her, but she is with Jasper who looks like he is constantly in pain. He is really protective of her. Like the couple of the year." I smiled at Jaz, who looked at me with a cheeky grin. He knew that every eye in the lunch hall was on us so he pulled me against him with his arm around my waist, and kissed my lips quickly. I saw the pain in his eyes as we walked, as I knew he could smell all the blood. His self- control was better than it was but the human blood still was tempting.

"Who's that?" Bella asked.

"That's Edward Cullen. He is the hottest of the year. But no one here is good enough for him. Not like I care." Jess finished. I laughed remembering her attempt to flirt when I first started the school with Jaz by my side.

We all sat at our usual table, with Emmett's arm around Rosalie talking about how boring classes are, then Matt sat on a chair facing Alice and staring into her eyes, then me sat on Jasper's lap with my arm around his shoulder, his arms around my waist. I looked at Edward to see him staring intently at the new girl.

"Edward are you OK?" I saw how black his eyes had turned.

"I can't read her mind." He stated. All of us looked at him shocked.

"Jasper can you read her emotions?" Edward asked. Jasper nodded. I saw Bella look over at our table with curiosity in her eyes.

"I could go over and say hi if you wanted?" I offered. I was the most human out of the family so maybe she would like me or at least be more willing to talk to me.

"Don't you dare." Jasper warned in my ear. I am not completely helpless, I am half Angel. Edward chuckled at my thoughts as I shot a playful glare at Jasper who knew exactly what I was thinking.

The piercing sound of the bell interrupted our lunch break.

"I will see you soon Jasper." I kissed his lips once and then dragged Edward to our Biology class. We walked in and took our places, mine in the back, his desk one from the front. I saw that my lab partner Archer was already sat there. I saw Edward glare at him for what he was thinking when we walked into the class. I said hello to him, being polite, then turned my attention to Bella, who had just walked in. The fan blew her scent to Edward as she walked in front of it, sending her hair into a slightly tangled state. The lesson consisted of Archer flirting and Edward staring intently at Bella and it wasn't hard to tell that it made her uncomfortable. Finally the bell rang sending me and Edward flying out of the door before anyone else.