{4}

Riley's POV 

"Riley wake up." Tyler whispered and I automatically opened my eyes. 

"But I'm tired." I complained. 

I heard the car pull up onto some gravel and sighed as we came to a stop. 

Tyler got out and I heard the boot open, a few seconds later he opened my door. I step out unwillingly into the pouring rain. He put an arm around my waist and guided me to a huge white mansion. We walked up the stone steps to the door and Tyler carefully opened it and gestured for me to go inside first. I stepped into the warm hall; it was big with marble flooring and a huge grand staircase on the right. 

"Tyler what's going on?" a soft male voice asked. 

A tall blond boy a little older than me came from a door on the left. He was wearing ripped blue jeans and a light blue hoody, he had bright blue eyes but looked a lot like Tyler somehow. 

"This is Riley, Riley this is my brother Matthew. Matt you don't mind if Riley stays a while do you?" he asked innocently. 

I rolled my eyes and obviously Matt didn't buy it either. 

"What's going on Ty?" he asked impatiently. 

"Nothing." 

Matthew looked at me with an apologetic look. 

"He's kidnapping me." I explained. 

"Hey I though we weren't going call it that." 

"Fine he's 'temporarily' keeping me here." I stuck my tong out at him. 

"Tyler! Were not- wait why is he kidnapping you?"  

"I'm the werewolf he held hostage." I nodded casually. 

"The leaders daughter?" 

I shrugged. 

"Tyler!" and then he ran out of things to say.  

"Well their not going to attack if she's in danger." Tyler explained. 

I rolled my eyes. 

"Grow a brain Tyler they'll do worse when they find out what you did." He said exasperated. 

"I think it's a little late for him to grow a brain." I smiled. 

"Hey." Tyler whined. 

I shrugged and smiled apologetically at him. 

"Hey what's going on?" a sweet female voice asked from behind me. 

A tall brunet walked past me and Tyler and stud next to Matt. She was sweet looking and her hair curled down in little copper ringlets around her shoulders. Her green eyes sparkled even thought the suspicion was covering them. 

"Tyler has decided it would be a good idea to kidnap the werewolf he held hostage." 

"Kayla this is Riley, Riley Kayla." Tyler introduced calmly. 

She smiled warmly at me then glared a Tyler. 

"I can't believe you're related to him I swear it's almost worth leaving you." She said to Matt. 

"Why don't we go up stairs, you can unpack in my room." Tyler grinned pushing me toward the stairs. 

"Oh joy." I said dryly. 

"Don't think this is over Tyler!" Matt called after us. 

"Yeah, yeah." Tyler called back. 

"So you get yourself in trouble a lot?" I asked as Tyler opened a door and pushed me through.