Bad Boy Vamp + Cocky Werewolf = True Love ? {11 pt2}

Riley's POV

"Tyler please let me in?" I asked sweetly.

"Not working Riley."

I could picture the sung smirk on his face.

"Tyler open the fucking door so I can kill you!" I screamed.

I punched the door and kicked the damn thing but it wouldn't budge! Come on its wood not metal, break, crack, dent I don't care just open!

"Then after I kill you I'm burning the damn door!"

Sam's POV

I pulled up outside Tyler's and got out of my car just as Matt and Kayla came out.

"Hey."

"Oh hey Sam, are you hear for Tyler? Because Riley's just... Well there...he's."

"What?" I asked.

"You'll see." Matt reassured me with sympathy.

I watched them get in his car and drive off before looking worriedly at that house. What's going on?

I walked up to the door and as soon as I was inside I could hear Riley screaming.

"Open the fucking door!"

I hurried up the stairs towards Tyler's room and saw Riley trying to beat the shit out of his door.

"I hope you burn in hell when I kill you!" she screamed finally giving up.

"Um... hey Riley." I smiled slowly.

She looked up surprised.

"Oh hey Sam." She smiled brightly like she wasn't just trying to break down a door.

"Sam you out there?" I hear Tyler ask form the other side of the door.

"Yeah I can come back if you-"

"Nope that's ok." He grinned popping his head out.

Riley turned back to glare dangerously at Tyler. I walked up closer and snapped my fingers in front of Riley's face but she didn't even blink; she just carried on glaring while Tyler smirked back.

"So what's going on?" I asked.

"Oh don't worry about it, Riley's just pissed because I saw her in her underwear." Tyler shrugged.

I raised my eyebrows and gave him a questioning look.

"I'll tell you all about it." He grinned.

Before I could do anything he yanked me into his room and slammed the door before quickly locking it. Riley hit the door hard.

"Tyler I swear if you tell him anything your death will be painful!" she screamed as loud as she could.

Tyler stood there leaning against the door grinning like a moron.

"Dude I don't think she's joking."

He just shrugged like the pissed of homicidal werewolf pounding on his door was nothing. I sighed and sat down on the end of the bed as Tyler switched on the x-box.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"I'll see you later." I told Sam as I slowly opened the door.

"Yeah and good luck with the whole Riley thing." He shrugged.

I think I'll need more than good luck with Riley, I sighed and looked round the corridor. Riley was fast asleep against the wall near the door.

"You know what? She's as stubborn as you." Sam noted stepping out.