Bad Boy Vamp + Cocky Werewolf = True Love ? {6}

We got into town and Tyler parked up in an empty parking lot. I got out, still sulking and started walking to the street. Tyler bounced by my side still grinning.

"Ok are you permanently happy? Or do you just like to piss people off?" I snapped.

He just smirked.

"I like pissing people off, it gives me that warm satisfied feeling that most people get when they do a good deed."

"And how would you know how people feel when they've done something good?" I asked cockily.

He thought about it and shrugged.

"Good point." He admitted and slung his arm around my shoulder.

I sighed as we walked thought the crowded street.

"Wanna go watch a movie?" I asked.

"Ok but I get to pick." He smirked.

We walked down to the cinema, while Tyler got tickets I waited in the queue for popcorn. I watched some tall brunet girl and her three friends drooling over Tyler and giggling. Seriously? I mentally gagged, is he really that hot? I mean yeah Tyler's defiantly hot but... I studied him carefully- yeah he's got that whole bad boy theme with his black hair and piercing blue eyes. He had a great 6 pack that showed under his shirt and flawless featured. Crap how could I not notice this! He's... oh crap I share a room with this guy and I'm only just realizing how amazing he looks! Damn I need to be more observant. I shook my head and focused on the girl serving me popcorn.

"Enjoy the movie." She grinned.

"Yeah thanks." I replied quietly and walked to the side to wait for Tyler.

He came over lazily and grabbed a handful of popcorn and stuffed it in his mouth. I rolled my eyes.

"So what movie are we watching?" I asked.

"Saw 5." He answered around a mouthful of popcorn.

Yeah he's not that drool worthy- a hot body but he's cocky, sarcastic, moody, arrogant and egotistical! I grinned as I followed him and we toke our seats in the middle.

"Why can't we sit at the back?" he whined.

I rolled my eyes- he makes me do that a lot! He's knows I'm not sitting at the back with him, I can see that mischievous look in his eyes.

"I'm not sitting at the back with you so we can make out. Understand?" I asked patronizingly.

He narrowed his eyes and sulked, I laughed and watched the movie start. I started feeling sick as soon as it began so I focused on the four girls from before sat a few rows away. They looked like the chick flick types not the horror movie types and they didn't take their eyes off Tyler. Okay they made me feel sicker than the movie. I went back to watching Saw 5 and felt myself turn green; I sunk in my chair and focused on breathing. I glanced over at Tyler who was watching in amusement.

Ok I like horror movies but this is sick and I've watched The Haunting In Connecticut, My Bloody Valentine, Drag Me To Hell, Poltergeist and The Exorcist! Tyler looked down at me and grinned stuffing another handful of popcorn in his mouth.

"You enjoying the movie? Or do you wish we sat at the back?" he smirked.

"You jackass." I growled.

He laughed and turned back to the movie.

In the end I had to burry my face into Tyler's side-, which he was very pleased about- he wrapped his arm around me and hugged me closer laughing.

"You just wait, I'm going to kill you." I muttered into his chest, which just made him laugh even more.