{2}

We sat in silence for what seemed like forever, if he doesn't kill me I'm more than willing to kill myself. 

"What time is it now?" I asked. 

"Ugh, three minutes after the last time you asked." He snapped, irritated. 

"So, 11:33?" 

"Yes! Will you just stop bugging me?" 

I shrugged. 

We were sat crossed legged on the floor leaning against the bed. 

"So... how long are we going to be stuck here?"  

Tyler suddenly got up and walked around the cabin, searching thought draws and cupboards. 

"What are you doing?"  

"Trying to find duck tape or something to shut you up!" he growled. 

I rolled my eyes; I must really annoy him. 

"Oh come on. Seriously do you think there would actually be duck tape in this crappy cabin?" I said folding my arms. 

He turned round with a roll of silver tape in one hand and a huge grin on his face. 

"Fine, I'll keep quiet." 

"Good, now do something constructive and phase." 

"Why?" 

"So we can find out if your pack know I'm holding you hostage or not, because if not then that's two hours of my entire life wasted with you." He snapped. 

I glared but phased into a big black shaggy wolf, it toke me a second to find the pack but I locked onto my brother's mind. 

"So, how's the search going?" I asked lazily in my head. 

"Riley!" I heard the worry in his voice, "where the hell are you"! Ok now he was just pissed. 

"Tyler Ashwood is holding me hostage." 

For several minutes I didn't hear anything. 

"What?" He yelled, "Tell me you joking?" 

"No." 

"Where are you?" 

"I dunno." 

"What do you mean you don't know?" He asked irritated. 

"Well I wasn't paying attention, on account of me being unconscious." 

"What do mean you unconscious?" The anger bubbled up in his tone. 

"You know, out for the count, lifeless, out cold-" his yelling cut me off. 

"That's not what I meant"! 

"All right he bit me." 

"What?" 

"Yeah but I'm fine. Now will you just try and find me because Tyler looks like he'll end up killing either himself or me. I really didn't know I was that annoying." 

I severed the connection and phased back; dusting my jeans I stud up and sat on the edge of the bed. 

I glanced over to Tyler who was staring out the window. 

"Give them another hour and they be here." I said. 

"Who?" he asked as he turned to face me. 

I gave him a patronizing look. 

"Oh right yeah. Wait what are we going to do when they get here?" 

"By we I hope you mean you." I folded my arms.