Bad Boy Vamp + Cocky Werewolf = True Love ? {17}

~*~ I added a slide show of all the characters except Malky so if anyone comes across a pic that could be him please send me a link- just flick back a couple of chapters to see his description. I also added in a pic of Josh's girlfriend Sarah because i don't think i actually described her in this chapter okay enjoy ~*~

As we drive over to Josh and Sarah’s apartment I listed every possible date we could go on and every place we could be going. At first Tyler ignored me silently but then he turned up the CD player on full and slapped my hand every time I tried to turn it down.

Right now, as we drove down the quaint little street, Escape The Fate’s Zombie Dance was blearing through the speakers.

Tyler had a triumphant smirk on his face at the fact that I have been silent for almost three minutes- to be honest I’m quite proud of myself.

We pulled up outside the apartment block. As soon as we stopped the door was yanked open and Josh dived into the back of the car with a huge grin.

“Wow desperate much?” I asked looking back at him as Tyler began to drive back down the road.

“Aw come on Riley, you can’t tell me you’re not exited?” he asked leaning forward as a blonde girl around my age hopped in next to Josh.

“Well I might be if I knew where I was going.” I glared at the side of Tyler’s head.

“You didn’t tell her?”

“Nope.” Tyler answered plopping the ‘p’ with a huge smirk.

Josh sighed rolling his eyes- hey looks like we have something in common.

“Anyway, Riley this is Sarah, Sarah this is Riley.” Josh introduced us.

“Hi, nice to meet you.” she smiled warmly at me.

“Hey.” I smiled back.

She was pretty, blonde wavy hair that went below her shoulders and dark brown eyes. Still I wouldn’t have put her and Josh together, she just looked like the type of girl that was into football players and stuff.

“Tyler.” She greeted coldly.

“Whatever.” Tyler rolled his eyes in response.

Humm guess these two don’t get along; I made a mental note to ask Tyler about it later.

I sat quietly as Josh and Tyler talked, Sarah occasionally adding something- I wasn’t listening though.

So far I have my top 3 ways to kill Tyler,

1, Steal his car keys and run him over.

2, Use his car keys to stab him.

3, Use a supersonic gun that will make his brain explode.

The third is a bit far fetched because I’m not sure if Tyler has a brain and I don’t have a supersonic brain-exploding gun. Shame.

Maybe I stab him then run him over?

“Riley, are ok?” Tyler asked me cautiously.

“Yep, why?”

“You have that scary smile on your face again.”

“What scary smile.” I asked looking very innocently.

“Well the last time I saw you smile like that, I ended up locked in a wardrobe listening to crap songs, that honestly scared me down to my soul.” He shuddered.

Sarah and Josh gave me a funny look- clearly they hadn’t found out about that little incident.

“I was just imagining stabbing you with your car keys and then running you over. You think the cops will find me in Vegas?”

“You see what I have to live with?” Tyler asked Josh and Sarah.

“You did kind of bring it upon yourself.” Josh smirked.

“Ha, see?” I grinned.

“Yeah, yeah. Your still a psycho though.”

I stuck my tongue out at him.

“Er Riley, you do know we’re here?” Josh interrupted.

I looked around shocked at the bright lights that stood out in now pitch-black sky.