Bad Boy Vamp + Cocky Werewolf = True Love ? {5}

"Tyler?" I asked for the millionth time.

"Yes." He said grumpily.

"Did that shadow just move?" I asked pointing to the shadow at the end of the bed.

It was like 1:00am and I hadn't got any sleep after I woke up at 8:45. I was sat up in bed while Tyler tried to get to sleep since I kept waking him up.

"No Riley it didn't." he answered patiently.

"Um ok." I sighed.

I wasn't tired and my imagination was being overactive. I started humming some random tune.

"I will suffocate you." Tyler warned me.

I shut up started bouncing on the bed, smiling because I was clearly pissing him off.

"Riley!" he yelled sitting up to glare at me.

"Yes?" I asked smiling innocently.

"Arrrrrrrh!" he screamed into his pillow.

I giggled, he's so easy to annoy! Tyler got up out of bed and grabbed my arm, tugging me along out the room.

"Erm where are we going?" I asked worried.

He didn't answer; he didn't even look back at me. I chewed my lower lip- he's not going to kill me is he? He pulled me down to the kitchen- oh crap he's going to kill me! Tyler opened the back door and stood me in the doorway. It was freezing and the rain was pouring down.

"Now do you want to sleep outside?" he asked still pissed.

"Er... no?" I asked nervous.

I was only wearing a black tank top and shorts and the idea of going outside even for a second didn't sound appealing. Tyler studied my face for a few minutes more before closing the door. He sighed and started making drinks.

"You want a hot chocolate?" he asked glancing over at me.

I nodded like a five year old and sat up on the side next to him.

"And will you go to sleep and stop bugging me?" he asked.

"Yes?" I asked still nervously biting my lip.

He laughed.

"Riley I'm not going to kill you, you know that right?" he asked smiling at me.

I looked at him, he didn't look like he was going to hurt me- and I'm annoying enough to make people want to kill me, so I guess I've got to give him credit for not losing it with me.

"Yeah." I smiled.

He smiled back in relief and went back to making the hot chocolates. After he finished we walked back up to his room, I climbed in bed and sipped at my drink while Tyler laid down next to me. I heard him yawn but he stayed awake to drink his hot chocolate.

"Finished?" he asked me when I put my cup on the nightstand.

I nodded and laid down cuddling into the blankets. Tyler wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me to his side, I didn't mind so I curled up against him and fell asleep.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

There was a knocking at the door, Tyler groaned and got up, I stayed where I was as he walked over to the door.

"What?" he growled.

"Kayla and I are going out." Matt said looking over at me.

I smiled as Tyler turned to look at me too.

"Yeah so?" he asked turning back to Matt.

"Just saying, we'll be back later ok?"

"Yeah fine." He grumbled and slammed the door.