Mistake (Loke)

"WHAT?!" this was NOT ok! "so your telling me that you have to go to the spirit world for 3 years for punishment for being in the human world too long?!" Loke nodded looking down. "arent they gonna do.... bad things?" Loke bit his lip. "uhhh" he just rubbed the back of his head nervously. "I-I just have to go..." you watched as loke left the guild. tears welled up in your eyes as you watched your best friend go farther and farther away.

its been a week sense Loke told you. today was the day he left. you agreed to meet together underneath the petals of the blooming cherry blossom. you looked up to see him. "l-loke...." he walked up to you. "theres something i need to tell you before i leave..." your heart leaped out of your chest. "sense the day i met you youve always been there for me so i guess im trying to say... i love you..." (OMG R U GUYS HAPpeh?) he pulled you in forkiss. you lips met softly. soon he pulled away.

"LOKE" you heard a BOOMING voice behind you. you saw a giant ghostly figure. "ITS TIME TO COME BACK TO THE WORLD OF SPIRITS" loke was about to walk away when you grabbed his hand. he looked back surprised. hot tears fell out of your eyes and on to your face. "loke dont leave" the ghostly man said, "HE MUST HE HAS TOO HE NEEDS TO BE PUNISHED" "WELL HE MADE A MISTAKE STAYING TOO LONG. HE JUST WANTED TOO PROTECT WHO HE LOVES. EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES! EVEN YOU, YOUR MISTAKE WAS TRYING TO TAKE HIM AWAY BECAUSE HE WANTED TO PROTECT EVERYONE!" you screamed crying. The figure looked surprised. the ghost had no idea what to do. he just slowly retreated.

(1 YEAR LATER)

You and Loke have been together for a while. "hey (nickname). i love you~" loke said "i love you too" you said smiling. everyone makes mistakes. your glad you didnt make the mistake of letting loke go.