A Heart Hidden by Shadows (Kagyeama)

You walked down the darken streets of Magnolia. "Where is he?" You wondered.

Your "friend", Kageyama,, had told you to meet him somewhere around here.

Today was the day. Today you will tell him that you love him and, hopefully, he will accept you feelings.

For as long as you could remember, he hid his heart and his feelings from everyone. Hid heart was hidden by shadows. And all you wished for was that you were the little bit of light that was willing to get in.

As you turned down an alley, someone grabbed you.

"AH!!" You kicked them in the knee. They let you go instantly.

"Damn! Did you really have to do that?" The voice belonged to Kageyama.

Your face darkened with a deep red color. "Oh, I am so sorry." You placed your hand on his injured knee and used your magic to heal him.

"Thank you." He took a few unsure steps, but appeared to be okay.

"Why, did you kick me?" He asked.

"I thought you were a pervert. I'm sorry."

He let out a slight laugh. "Don't worry about it."

"Why did you call me out here? This late at night?" You asked as you watched the moon rise in the distant.

He grabbed you hand and made you follow him. "Hush. Don't speak. Just Follow."

You walked down the alley way and, ACTUALLY, through the wall. On the other side was a lovely flower field with flowers that shined in the moon light, making them look as though they were glowing.

Kageyama just stood there, his dark hair glistening in the light. "You know I love you right?"

Your heart stop. Did he really say what you thought?

"Y...you what?

He turned to look at you. "(y/n), I love you. You were the only one that could see past the darkness in my heart. You were the light that pushed away that darkness. It was always meant to be you."

Tears came to your eyes. This was what you wanted, what you dreamed for.

Without hesitation, you through your arms around his neck. "And I love you too."

As he kissed you passionately, the moon shone through the clouds, a spot light on you two.

The perfect sign that you really were the light that pushed away the darkness that covered his heart.