Scar (Natsu)

He had many scars. But just one he got fighting for you.

You were walking in the green forest like any dull mission. But Natsu suddenly stopped . You bumped in to him. "Hey don't just randomly stop you baka!". "

"I smell something" Natsu said . You stared questioning his thoughts. He jumped above you "fire dragon roar" you turned your head in shock to see a black haired. Man with a red cloak with black pants. He easily dogged the attack. "Nice to make your acquaintance too bad I'll have to destroy you soon. I m kobutsu." The man introduced himself. "Natsu dragneel. Listen here bud what are you here for just tell me."Natsu replied. "Well let's just say I want that girl of yours so just give her here and we don't have to fight" kobutsu asked politely "I don't know what world you live in buddy but I'm not giving her up not ever." Fire flew around his fists. "Fire dragon IRON FIST" the other mage easily dodged it "water dragon. Roar" Natsu was too shocked to move . This guy was a dragon slayer and his biggest weakness. The roar slashed his shoulder. "Ahh dammit." He yelled clutching his shoulder. The man was open too busy laughing at how ' idiotic' he was.when suddenly Natsu punched him in the stomach. He continued to punch him in the face. Kobutsu fell to the ground "Natsu your shoulder! It's bleeding let me bandage it." "No!" I want you to see this everytime you look at me to show you how much I care. I got this scar for you"

​​​​