Puppy (Jellal)

You knocked on jellals door (were gonna say jellal has a house. no arguing. period end of story.) you looked on the ground "oh a note?" the note reads: hey im not here. im at the guild helping freed with magic!.... "oh." you say to yourself.

you pushed the quild doors open. "hey mira!" you waved to the white-hsired mage. "oh hi (y/n) you lookin for jellal hes with freed at the cherry blossom." "ok!" you walked over to the salmon petaled tree. but stopped. uhhh was that ........ barking you heard.

you looked over and saw ... a puppy?! "OMG" you ran up and hugged the pup. "uhh my magic seemed to have fail... and now jellal is a husky...." freed explained you looked at him. the normal black of a husky pup was a dark blue and the white was a pale blue "here ill take him until you fugure out how to undo it." "well actually itll just wear off so if you could look after him that would be great" freed asked. "of course by!" you ran towards your house excitedly.

You had to buy food and a dish but you didnt mind. you filled the bowl with food and put some water in a container for him to drink out of. he ate and drank and finished. you sat on the couch relaxing. the puppy jumped on to your lap and cuddled up to you. you giggled at how cute he was. suddenly the wait on your lap became heavier. you looked to see jellal back to normal. you looked at him surprised. he stared at you for a little and chuckled. he pecked you on the lips. you blushed. your face looked redder than erzas hair! he just chuckled. "s-so could you get off?!" you asked. "nah im too tired." he lamely replied. "wat whats that supposed to mean?!" you looked down to see a sleeping jellal. you giggled and kissed his head. "g'night you puppy."