Blizzard (Grey)

It was just a normal day at the guild. only you and gray at the quild. he had to clean up for a mess he made fighting natsu. natsu made the mess and seemed to have framed gray. you agreed to staying and helping. soon the mess was cleaned up but you couldnt leave. there was a giant (and i mean giant) blizzard outside. obviously gray wouldnt care but you. you were NOT goin out there.

"well im headin out see ya" gray said. "uh.. wait." you said before he could walk out. "i.. um cant go.... can you stay with me?" "yeah i will" he said. you sighed in relief. you were NOT gonna stay here all alone.

"alright but what are we gonna do to entertain ourselves" he asked. "uhhhh can i see some magic? that would be awesome" you asked. gray nodded. he showed you his magic for a bit. one thing that impressed you was a beautiful bird statue. "wow your good at this gray!" you smiled. "thanks" gray said. i saw a small pinkness appear on his face. "it was 7 years ago. my master taught me all this." grays eyes went to the ground. you hated seeing gray this sad. you walked over carefully to gray. "can i help in any way?" gray looked up at you a bit confused. "lets go over to the cafe and talk." he said his was turning a light shade of pink. wait was gray actually.... blushing?! there was no mistaking it he definitely was.

you walked to the cafe taking a seat. "so what about your master." "well she was the one who raised me. she taught me abut how to get used to the cold.... by stripping." he said. you giggled a little "but then one day a monster, deliora, attacked and in an attempt to save everyone she cast the ice shell" you covered your moth in shock. "she did that?!" gray nodded slowly. tears welled up in his eyes threatening to fall. you pulled him into a hug. "gray dont cry. i hurts like hell to see you like that." you told him. he hugged back. "sorry"he said. you stayed like that until something warm was on your lips. you looked to see gray kissing you?! ok woah what the heck?! how?! he pulled away "its okay though you dont have to love me." he said. "well i do," you replied. he smiled "thank you"