Gift (Natsu)

to day was your birthday. you didnt have large party like others. you invited your best friend natsu. in fact he was the only person who you invited. you heard a knock on your door. you open your door to see a smiling natsu. "hi (Y/N)" he greeted "come on in!" you welcomed him.

after hanging out a while you decided to eat some cake. "oh YEAH I LOVE CAKE!" Natsu telled. you giggled "of course you do" you said. you handed him a piece of cake on a plate. "oh yeah!' he said before he dug in to his cake like a wild animal. you finished your cake. Natsu was staring at you. your face turned a bright pink. "w-what is something wrong?" you asked. he stood up and walked over to you. "you have some cake on your face..." he said smirking. he leaned over licking the cake off your face. you blushed like mad. "N-NATSU DONT JUST DO THAT!!" you yelled embarrassed. Natsu smirked. "do what?" you looked down.

You guys were resting on the couch talking and enjoying your selves when natsu said, "OH YEAH! i have a gift for you close your eyes!" "what why?" "just do it!" you closed your eyes but opened them in surprise to see natsu was kissing you!? he pulled away slowly blushing. you look down on embarrassment. natsu just chuckled. while you were in your state of shock he pulled you down on to the couch so you were laying down in his arms. he smiled until you were asleep in his arms "i hope you liked my gift" he whispered as he too fell asleep.