Oh baby...

I am going through a very lonely time in my life where my character is just going to start to get more action than usual. Hope y'all like this chapter and whatnot. Hemlock lives :0000 and he is even more of a badass. Also I love this song.

  -gabe 

June 12th 2016

  "That's my name. Dont wear it out," The man approached Hemlock closer and lifted his chin upwards. "Now mind introducing yourself and whatever is underneath these clothes.' Baby tugged on Hemlock's towel.

  Hemlock hit Baby in the dick with his knee. He quickly shoved Baby aside and ran out the door. Holding tightly onto his towel, Hemlock slid into the dining room where Sam, Dean, and Cas were all sitting.

  Baby groaned and keeled over. "That motherfucker!" He stood up and followed pursuit. Hemlock's face burning red as he realized he only had his briefs. He covered up his chest with his towel and tried to catch his breath.

  Sam jumped up, taking off his flannel to cover up Hemlock even more. "S-sam, there's a man in the bathroom..." Hemlock was hyperventilating and Sam pulled him close as Baby stomped into the room.

  "Give me the fucking brat, Imma give him a taste of his own medicine." Baby stepped closer and immediately Dean and Cas stood behind Hemlock and Sam. Baby narrowed his eyes. "Why are you protecting someone you barely know? You've known me from when you were babies."

  Hemlock looked up at Sam, who was holding him a bit too close, "Mind loosening the grip? I'm not a damsel in distress." He whispered only softly enough for Sam to hear.

  Sam felt his face burn red. He didn't mean to treat Hemlock like that, its been forever since he's been able to protect someone. Sam muttered a sorry and loosened the grip he had around him. Hemlock smiled softly and Sam looked back at Baby.

  "What the hell are you talking about?" Dean started to reach into his back pocket for his demon knife, (which is an impractical place. What if he cuts his ass with it? RIp deans ass and pockets, unless the demon knife is foldable, unlikely. But oh well.)

  "Don't you recognize me?"

  "I don't give a shit on who you are. If you assaulted Hemlock in any type of way, I'll fucking turn you inside out and make you eat your own eyes," Victoria jabbed her gun in Baby's back. "Hem?"

  Sam gripped Hemlock a bit tighter, unknowingly. Baby gulped and put his hands up in defeat. Cas laid his hand on Hemlock's shoulder, quickly Hemlock pushed the hand away and pulled himself from Sam. He stepped forward, adjusting the towel tightly around his waist.

  That's when everyone noticed the scars on Hemlock's chest. Hemlock looked at his chest and then back at the group, "Surgery, none of your business" Everyone nodded and Hemlock walked closer to Baby. He smiled and Baby shivered a bit.

  "L-look, dude. I didn't mean it. Thought you were still asleep and when you walked in, I was fixing my hair. Sorry."

  "Forgiven, sorry for kicking you in the balls," Hemlock sticked out his hand and Baby shaked it. Baby used that and pulled Hemlock up against his chest. Hemlock let out a little gasp. This only caused everyone to grip their weapons tighter.

  "Anyone ever tell you how handsome you are?" Baby smirked and looked down at Hemlock. Hemlock's cheeks flushed pink.

  "Always," Hemlock lowered his voice into a purr that only Baby would hear, "Anyone ever tell you that you have very kickable balls? Because if you don't let go of me, I will kick 'em again."

  Baby let go and still felt the gun in his back. Hemlock waved Victoria over and hugged her, whispering that he wasn't harmed. Victoria nodded even though she still wanted to shoot the guy for the hell of it.