Chapter 1

[EDITED]

You fell in love with your senior 4 years ago. 4 years ago before you had met him, you were different from who you're today.

He changed you. For a moment you thought he changed you for the best but when time comes you'll eventually understand that he changed you into someone you shouldn't be, at least not what you thought.

You were born and raised in a wealthy family as your parents would constantly work for the well being of your older brother and yourself.

On the 18 November 1999, you were named Kim Yumi. Few years before your brother was born and was named Kim Taehyung.

You grew up with 2 other boys but you couldn't really remember their faces and names.

Your parents had always told stories to make you fall asleep. Those stories base on a real life situation. You still wondered what happen to that little girl after her accident.

But in fact, your parents were telling you, your story. The story of when you had that accident.

They wanted you to remember what you had forgotten.

-

"Today is a special day" you cooed happily as you sat with your elbows on the table with your face rested on your palms, staring at the beauty in front of you.

"What is so special, it's another day of the year" you could have sworn you saw a slight mischievous smirk forming on his lips. You faked a pout as you remembered he said the same thing few years back as well.

"Today is our 3rd anniversary" You grabbed his hand in yours as you sent
him a warning look before he forces himself to say the words.

"Should we go places you like?" You asked him, fishing your phone out of your bag and searched for places you could go nearby

"Yumi?" You hear him call your name, without looking up to him you hummed a response to signal him that you're listening

"Maybe we should.." You put down your phone and gave him a questioning look, giving him a gesture to continue his sentence. His smirk grew bigger on his face while his sudden action of grabbing your hand in his larger ones, drawing circles on the back of your hand

"Stupid I'm only 19!" you withdrawer your hand immediately as you felt his lustful eyes staring at yours.

"I think we should go shopping later, that's what I meant. You dirty girl" he laughed at your expression as you were seated, back against the chair with your arms over your chest

"But 19 is a good age" he winked at you before leaning back on the chair, stretching his arm muscles, smiling smugly at your surprised expression

"Shopping? Is that an excuse to be with me?" You shot him back a smirk and leaned forward on the table, pouting your lips, wanting a kiss

"Of course" you soon felt him give you a small kiss before detaching them from yours with a smile.

-

"You remember how we met?" You asked him as you linked your arm to his, walking around at the mall.

"Not really" He jokes, making you look up to see his side profile, his height was almost towering you

People around you had their eyes on both of you. Girls in pairs and groups had their eyes glued on your boyfriend, squealing as they walk pass.

In fact everyone knew who you were, they knew your status and your boyfriend's.

Jiyeong, your boyfriend, has a twin brother.

Jeongguk, the younger twin, of a famous Korean boy band. As they're twins, people often confuse between both boys. The only way to recognize and differentiate both of them is by the scar on Jeongguk's left cheek.

You always wondered how he got it since it was pretty near his eye.

"Bitch I'm talking" you felt him unlink your arm around his and stood in front of you looking sternly at you

"Bitch sorry" you flipped your hair sassily as you took his hand and intertwined them with yours once again. He tried pulling his hand out, gently not wanting to hurt you by his playful actions but you had locked him tight with the strength you had put in.

"Yah!" You yelled sounding hurt as he had manage to remove his hand from your grip, laughing at your cuteness.

"Let's go, my lady" he bowed, reaching out his hand for you.
You squealed from the rare action, taking his warm hand with a huge smile plastered on your face.

You were so happy, so moved by the man of your dreams. You wanted to stay with him forever, to be able to smile everyday because of solely one reason,

Him.

But was it too much you had ask for?