Chapter 19

[EDITED]

"Your mother and I want to talk to you in person, it's a serious matter son" Jeongguk received a phone call about a few hours before you woke up. His fingers tremble as he presses his phone against his ear. His father's stern voice rang through one ear to the other, the annoyance displayed on his face behind the call. Without answering back he ended the call, kissed you on your forehead before rushing to his dorm, getting ready as he then took the first train to his destination. It was pretty early, not so much people were aboard, hence he didn't need to go undercover.

sighing he laid his head on the window of the moving train before dozing off thinking about you and how you'll be broken seeing that he left without a proper goodbye. It's not like he was leaving forever but what pained him was the memory of when you hugged his arm close to your chest, your eyebrows scrunched together, as you were having a nightmare for the second time that night. He even promised that he wouldn't leave you but now since his parents had called him from Busan, he eventually thought it was something serious.

Jeongguk obviously had the hardest crush on you and would make it obvious to the public. He wasn't ashamed of loving you, instead, he wanted the world to know that you were the one he chose. But he had to claim you, his. Jeongguk doesn't know how you feel towards him, in fact, you, yourself did not understand your own feelings. You were a confused mess and the more you try to escape from the thoughts of loving the younger twin, it pained you miserably.

'I'm sorry, I'll be back as soon as I can'

-

"You have been arranged" He was seated on the chair in the huge office room with his parents seated in front of him. His father having a stern look while his mother was the contrary. She was worried

"You must be fucking kidding me?" He raised his voice, surprising his parents. He was out of emotions, he didn't know how to feel or to react. It was all thrown at his at once, the amount of pressure he felt on his heart at that moment was inexplicable. Lost of words, he glared at the two figure who waited for him to calm down

"But does it look like we're fucking kidding?" His father narrows his eyes, glaring back at his son who sat uncomfortably on the chair, squirming in his seat, wanting to run back to you, to where he could call home

"I didn't come all the way here only to get informed I'll be marrying some idiot who agreed on this-"

"Listen-"

"No you listen! I took the first train to Busan, worried about your health or mom's only to find out that you had practically sold your son to some bunch of idiots who arranged their daughter as well. That's sick- I didn't even have time to inform my hyungs and now you tell me to stay?"

"I already informed your manager for your absence" his father cuts him off. From the start his father had no expression on his face, he showed no remorse and didn't care bits about his son's feeling. While his mother stared at her son, worried like a mother should be.

"What the- I have my friends and my job in Seoul! You can't force me to stay here and marry someone I don't even fucking know- Mom!" He slams his hand on the table, standing up as the chair he was seated on stumble backwards with a harsh crash

"Sorry love but the business needs you" his mother places her hand on his, trying her best to calm him down. She knew that both twins has short temper and would do things they could regret after but Jeongguk was worse than his older brother