Chapter 5

Wildcat pov

We walk around getting food and what Moo tells us to get. We drive to different stores getting stuff and stuff we don't even need. As were about to enter another store I get a weird feeling. I look at Delirious and Cartoonz who look at me.

Nogla " Something is wrong. "
Wildcat " I'm getting a wierd feeling. "

Terroriser, Moo and Lui finally stop to see whats happening.

Delirious " Why are we getting this feeling? "
Moo " Describe the feeling. "
Wildcat " I got it first... All my hair on the back of my neck stood up and then I got a twisting feeling in my gut. "

Moo looks at Cartoonz, Delirious and Nogla then his eyes widen.

Moo " I think it's time to go home. "

Vanoss pov

I'm checking out the big house then I get a sense of danger. I painc alittle, I go to the nearest window and feel eyes on me. I run to where I last saw Mini.

Vanoss " Mini, I think were in trouble. "
Mini " How? "

A dire bear bursts through the door and a hawk, anaconda and komoto dragon follow.

??? " Well, well, looks like we got some hybrids... I wonder where the rest of you guys are. "
Vanoss " Run! "

I start to run and Mini follows, I suddenly feel something wrapped around my legs. I trip then I look and see the anaconda wrapped it's tail around my legs. Mini stops then in a flash of orange a fox appears and then attacks the anaconda but is tackled by the hawk.

He is a hybrid.

The anaconda wraps it's tail around my upper body.

Mini pov

I get tackled by the hawk then the komoto pins me down. The anaconda has Vanoss wrapped up. I start to struggle but then I suddenly can't move. I turn into my human form to see if I can move but nothing. The bear, hawk, komoto and anaconda turn human. I instantly recognize them.

Basically " This guy is putting up a fight. "

Vanoss is really struggling cause Basically is full human but changes to his half from and Vanoss can no longer  move but his legs.

Ohm " Did you paralyze him. "

Ohm points at me.

Nanners " In deed... I wonder where the others are. "
407 " Has anyone else noticed the smell? "

I gulp then they instead all look at Vanoss who is now terrified.

Why are they looking at Vanoss?

Vanoss closes his eyes and in a flash of red and brown owl flys up and is almost out the window but is caught by the Ohm.

Ohm " I guess I get to have fun. "
Basically " Don't forget about me, I want some action. "

Vanoss is struggling under the Ohm who is now in his human form. Nanners looks at me and then smirks. He ties my hands behind my back then makes me sit against the wall. Vanoss changes into a human and punches Ohm off and was about to run but Basically is in his half form and has his tail around Vanoss. Basically is now smirking and sniffing Vanoss.

Nanners " 407 Keep watch... Were going to have a little fun. "

Vanoss pov

When they changed into the human or half selves I remember there names. I keep trying to get away but failing everytime.

Nanners " 407 Keep watch... Were going to have a little fun. "

I was now really scared and worried. Nanners picks up Mini and puts him on his shoulder. Nanners goes up the stairs while leaving me with a creepy Basically and a pissed off Ohm. 407 disappears outside.

Ohm " You know for a owl in heat you punched pretty hard. "

Ohm sits down in front of me, I suddenly feel Basically's nose on my neck.

Basically " His smell is intoxicating. "

Ohm starts to sniff by my neck then he suddenly starts to nibble on my ear.

No... No no no.

Mini pov       ( This will be a little smuty... )

Nanners carries me upstairs and then opens the door to my room.

Nanners " You really think that perfume can hide your smell. "
Mini " Wildcat!!! "

Why did I yell is name.

Nanners drops me onto the bed then he goes and locks my door then moves the dresser in front.

Nanners " That should hold. "

I try to move but I still can't, Nanners climbs onto of me then stares down at me.

Nanners " It's nice when your prey can't run away. "
Mini " Why? "
Nanners " Well we came here to weaken you guys but there's only two of you guys so our plan is kinda ruined but now we have a new plan.... To bad you guys were here... Alone. "
Mini " I don't want to. "
Nanners " Well you got no choice now. "

He chuckles then cuts open my suit and shirt. He exposes my chest, my cheeks heat up as I feel his eyes on me.

Nanners " Not marked.... Well let me do the honors. "

I can feel tears welling up in my eyes. Nanners rips off my suit, tie and shirt. My whole upper body is exposed, He licks his lips then starts to kiss my neck.

Someone help me.

He moves up to my ear and starts to bite and nibble on my ear lobe while one of his hands touches my chest. He moves down my neck to my collor bone. He leans up then starts to kiss me. I want to run away or even fight but I can't. I feel tears streaming down the sides of my face. I feel his tongue on my lips, I try my best to not open my mouth but his hand that was on my chest touches my clothed dick. I gasp and he takes this opportunity to enter my mouth. I close my eyes wishing this was not happening.