1

JACKS POV

im in highschool and i have to be out at 3pm to pick up my kids from preschool. I lost my job and im broke so at lunch i asked people for food and i didn't eat it. I saved it for my kids they need it more than i do. Im in my last class and mark keeps throwing paper airplanes at me that say loser or nerd and other things.

"Please stop that" i whispered as i looked at mark behind me. "No because your a loser and a lonley wolf in the pack" mark was right iam lonely and my kids are only 2 years old. Plus winter breaks next week so i get to actully spend time with my kids. Then the bell rang and i grabbed my backpack and rang but mark grabbed me.

"Time for your pounding time!" Mark said. I kicked mark and ran to my kids preschool. I was almost there and i know mark was following me. I got to the preschool and i ran inside. I saw there teacher and my two kids ran to me. "Daddy!" They yelled as they hugged my legs. "Bye Mrs.Wolff" i said and i carried summer and jake held my hand as we walked and i bumped into something.

"You have kids!" Mark yelled as i held onto them tightly. Summer dug her face in my neck and whimpered. Jack hugged my leg and i had a brusied eye because of mark and i carried jake and ran from him. I saw my house and i ran to the front door. It was freezing and my kids have sweaters and coats while all i have is a sweater with holes in it.

I opened the door and summer and jake ran inside and sat on the couch. I saw my dog gizmo and petted him. I was really skinny that i could see my ribs "whats for dinner daddy?" Summer asked as i helpped her take off her coat. I had some pasta and cupcakes that we can eat. "Theres some pasta that can last till friday" i said.

"Daddy i want a crayon set for chirstmas" summer said as she tugged on my jeans. I smiled and kneeled down. "I'll try this time okay baby girl" i said and kissed her forehead. Last chirstmas i didn't get them anything because i was broke and im broke again. Then jake came to me "can i have a tablet for chirstmas?" Oh there going to make me cry.

"Look i'll try im just busy but i promise i will get the things you want okay baby" i said as i took there hats off and ruffled there hair.

MARKS POV

I looked threw jacks window and he was very poor. I heard him say something about chirstmas presents. I think he's broke. He cant even buy lunch at school and his house was really empty. "Go play upstairs with your toys" jack said and the 2 childeren ran upstairs. I knocked on the door and jack opened the door.

I took out my wallet and gave him 1,000 dollars in cash. "No i cant take this" jack said and handed me the cash but i handed him the cash. Im flithy rich i dont need alot of money. "Im rich just take it you need it more" i said and jack looked like he was going to cry. "Come in if you want"

Jack said as he opened the door. I stepped inside and jacks house was empty but he did have a tv and a couch. I saw his backpack and when jack went upstairs i looked in it and i saw abunch of snacks or coins in it. Then there was a note and i read it. Loser👆 -mark he kept it when i gave him a black eye. Then i put everything back.

Jack came down with something it looked like a box and he had eletrical things in it. "My T.V does not work that well but i can fix it i think" it made me sad that he has no one but his family. "Hey i have some things from when i livied with my mom and i wanna give it to you"