8

JACKS POV

I grabed summer and jakes hands and i walked away while crying. "WAIT" mark yelled and ran to me. I turned around and i tried getting june warm but she was shaking. "Come stay with me just untill you get a job" mark said. I looked at the kids and all they did is shrug. "Fine" i said and we walked to marks house.

We stepped inside and the kids ran to there rooms and gizmo followed. I sat on the couch and looked at june and this little baby was shaking in coldness. I sat infront of the fireplace but the fire went out. I tried making a fire again but no uset. Then mark came with a lighter and made a fire in the fire place.

"You need anything else?" Mark asked with a smiled. I shook my head and he said "call me if you need me" he said and he left. "Um mark i need to go to the store to buy things for june" i said and he nodded and held out his arms. I dont trust him and he tried touching her head but i moved away.

"Come on i'll take care of her" he said. "Okay be carefull" i said and handed him june. I kissed junes forehead and i walked outside and i heard june burst out crying.

MARKS POV

June was crying when jack left and i laid on the couch and laid june on my chest. June clung onto my shirt and i felt her spine bone and ribs threw the blanket. I kissed her forehead and she was so tiny and fragle. Then summer came over. "Is that my sister?" She asked as she looked at june. "Yeah and your dads at the store" i said and she walked away.

I sang to june and she just looked at me and she had blue and white eyes.

TIME SKIPPY

I heard the front door slam and it was jack with a bunch of bags. I was asleep and holding june too. "Hi baby girl" jack said as he looked at sleeping june. He kissed her head and he pushed a huge box to a room. I asked if her needed help and he ignord and kept pushing harder.

I went to the living room while holding june and i looked in the bags and a bunch of baby clothes and other stuff and a note. I read the note and it said he hates me...he hates me...he bullied me....he never cared....i thought...he.....was...the..one....it....hurts....me it was jacks handwritting. I knew that i hurt him and i regret it and jack is stressed alot.

12AM

I woke up and i heard sobbing and i got up and the sobbing came from the bathroom and i knocked on the door. "You okay jack?" I asked as i listened. "Just leave me alone" then the he turned on the shower. I opened the door alittle bit and i saw him sitting in the shower with clothes and he was cutting himself.

I walked in and i closed the door. "Jack why are you doing this?" I asked and he just sobbed uncontrolbly. I carried him out of the shower and turned it off. I wrapped a towel around him and he looked broken. "Jack tell me why you did this. I want to help you" i said as i sat in front of him.

"I know that we broke up and i miss you. I miss your kisses and hugs. But when i said i love you and you responded with the words and i hate you i broke inside. I cried when i told my sister and she offered to call mom but i hate my family. I just want to kiss you again and i thought you were the one mark. I love you and i want you back"

Jack said and laid on the tile while sobbing and i put my hand on his back and he freaked out. "DONT TOUCH ME!" He yelled at me. Jack sat in the corner of the bathroom and sobbed into his knees. I went behind him and sat him on my lap and he hugged me tightly. "Please....please dont leave me....." he sniffeled

"I will hold onto you my love" i said as a couple of tears fell down my face. Jack looked at me and he looked like he was going to kiss me but then just looked at the floor. "Its okay. You can just kiss my cheek if you want" i offered as i petted his hair. "I'd like that" he said and i tillted my head and jack just pecked my cheek.