7

JACKS POV

I woke up and mark was spooning me. I lifted the covers and there was a wet spot on the bed. I got up and decided to take a shower. I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked into the bathroom in the cabin. I got inside the shower and i was sticky which ment i was sweaty from what me and mark did.

I washed my hair and my body but i peed in the shower. "Hey jack" mark said and put his head inside the shower. "Can i join you?" Mark asked. "Yeah sure" i said and mark stepped inside and he hugged me. "Your so precious" mark said as he kissed my cheek.

TIME SKIPPY

Its 10am and the kids get out of school at 3pm so me and mark were still at the cabin. Mark was wearing boxers and a rob and i was wearing sweat pants and marks sweater. Then there was a knock at the door. Me and mark stood up and answered the door. It was a box and mark moved it with his foot and the box started crying?!

"Mark is that a baby?" I asked "Oh no we are not having another baby" mark yelled and went back inside. I opened the box and it was a new born baby but no cord was atached. I graved a blanket and wrapped the baby in it. I carried the baby inside and mark glared at me. "Mark do you have warming blankets?" I asked as i sat in front the fire place and trying to warm the baby.

"Hi your okay" i said trying to come down the new born. I checked if its a boy or a girl. It was a girl and mark just sat there drinking coffee. "Mark can you just help me!" I said and the new born calmed down and she was looking at me with brown eyes. "No you want to keep it fine but not in my house"

"But im homeless mark!"
"I don't care as long as your not in my house"
"But ma-"
"DONT YOU BUT ME I DONT WANT YOU WITH OR AROUND ME!"
"But....i love you.."
"And i hate you"
"Mark its freezing outside"
"What do i care im not a FAG!,LOSER,LONER,STUPID,"
"Please dont say it..."
"A SLUT!"

I laid the new born down on the couch and mark kept yelling. I got my packback and put clothes in it and my phone and a couple of snacks. "Bye" i said as a tear fell down my face. Mark just walked away and i felt heart broken and i carried the new born with me. I closed the front door of the cabin and i saw my sister.

I told her if i could stay with her and she was okay with it. "So mom told me you had kids" she asked. "Twins" i said and i patted the new borns back to calm her down. "And whos this cutie?" She asked as she touched her little head. "I dont know. Someone left her on my boyfriends cabin door step and he kicked me out because he didn't want kids"

"Oh well shes adorable" my sister said. I kissed the new borns forehead and she giggled. "I want to name her....June" i said to my sister as we walked to the kids preschool. "Pretty name" my sister said. I picked up the kids early because they need a break. "Weres papa?" It broke my heart. My sister was holding june.

I picked up summer and jake was holding my hand. "But we wanna see papa" jake said as he tugged on my jeans. "I know but he'll be back soon" i lied hes not coming back. "Where staying with your aunt for a little" i said and they burst out crying. "But i wanna see papa we dont want to leave him" summer said.

Me and my sister and the kids walked to marks house and knocked on the door. Mark answered and the kids hugged his legs. "PAPA!" The kids yelled as they hugged his legs. My sister handed me june and i patted her back because she was sleeping. I patted junes back and i tried getting the kids off marks legs.

"Sorry they just ran here. I'll get them off. Sorry sir" i almost cried when i called mark sir. I got the kids off his legs and they looked really sad. "Sean im late for work call me bye" my sister said and drove away. "Where are we going?" Jake asked. "To a hotel" i said trying to hold back tears. "Are we homeless again?" Summer asked.

A tear fell down my face "yes but we'll get a house soon" i said. "But we wanna stay with papa" summer and jake said as they cried. "We cant" i said sternly "Why!" They yelled. "BECAUSE HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ME ANYMORE" i yelled tears running down my shirt. Mark stared at my with a gultiy look and the kids stepped closer to me then mark.