3

JACKS POV

I was embarresd and looked at mark and he was amazed and shocked. Then he glanced at me "did it hurt that much?" I gave birth by spreading my legs and well you know the rest. "Yeah it did but i didn't have the heart to get an abortion" i said. Mark looked threw my phone videos gallery and watched videos of the twins when they were younger.

"Hey jack come to my house sleep the night there" mark said as he smiled. "Umm but its freezing" i said. "I know but my cars in the parking lot" mark said. "I guess" i said smileing alittle bit. "YAY!" Mark said and hugged me really tightly. I hugged back and mark carried me again. "Here" mark said and put his two jackets over me.

Then the twins came running in. "Summer jake i told you to go to bed" i said as i carried them. Then they ran out of my hands giggling and me and mark followed them. Its 2am and the kids are running around. The twins got in a box and sled down the stairs and mark chased after them. "You raskels!" Mark said while smiling and carring them.

I then mark put his arm around me and pulled me into a hug. Mark told summer and cole that were going to his house and they put on there shoes and coats and summer wanted me to carry her and mark carried cole. I pack a suitcase cause were staying at his house for a week.

Mark carried me to his car bridal style. The kids followed and sat in the backseat. Mark sat me in the front and mark started driving. We got to his house and the kids fell asleep wich i carried them. Mark pointed to the gest room and i laid the kids on the bed and covered them in blankets.

I walked to marks room and he was changing into a rob and i saw him naked and i blushed madly. "OH MY GOD IM SO SORRY!" I said and ran to a room wich i saw gizmo butt scooking on the couch. I sat nexk to gizmo and thought about what i saw. I looked at my sweat pants and i had an erection.

Mark tapped my shoulder and i looked at him "its fi-" mark stopped when he saw my erection. And im a tiny size so i thought he was going to laugh at me. But mark kissed my cheek wich made me giggle and look at the ground blushing. "You like my kisses?" Mark asked as he lifted my chin.

I blushed and nodded. Mark smiled and he lifted me up from the couch. Mark carried me bridal style and he started tickeling me. I was laughing really hard and mark laid me on his bed and tickeled my stomach. I was laughing and i almost cryed. Mark sat me up "your laugh is beautiful" mark said as he cupped my face.

I blushed and looked at him. Then the moon light shined on my face from the window. "Your eyes are beautiful" mark said as he sat me on his lap. I blushed madly and looked away from him. Mark leaned into me and our lips were inches apart and i jumped on him. Our lips touched and while we were making out i started feel weak.

No like aroused weak like sick weak. Me and mark we sitting up and when mark pulled away i fell out of his hands. I laid on the floor and mark gasped. "How long has it been since you ate or when did you eat?" I haven't ate anything in 6months. I didn't answer and mark laid me on the bed and turned on the lights.

I felt like throwing up and i was laying on my back and i was too weak to get up. I threw up on my shirt and mark carried me to the bathroom. I threw up in the tiolet and mark padded my back gently. I sat on the floor and mark took off my shirt and he was shocked when he saw my chest.

I was all boney and he could see my ribs. Mark put the shirt on me and carried me in his room. "Im going to make you some soup okay" mark said as he smiled and kissed my nose. I nodded and mark left.

MORNING MARKS POV

Jack ate last night and its the weekend. I was pulling my sleeping beauty to me and i felt two things crawling on the bed. Then summer was laying on jack and cole sat next to me. Then they yelled out of no where and i carried them out of the room.

"Look your dad is sick he needs to sleep" i said and they both ran back in the room and i ran after them. They were jumping on the bed and jack woke up. "Daddy were hungry" they said.