6

JACKS POV

Mark dropped off the kids at daycare and mark drove passed the school. "Mark you passed the school" i said and he smiled. "I have a surprise for you babe" i smiled and mark started holding my hand. Mark drove to a little cabin and he got out of the car and carried me bridal style inside.

Mark got inside and there was a table and the smell of steak. Mark sat me down at the chair and he cupped my face and kissed me. I kissed back and this kiss was full of passion. Then we pulled away for air and mark cupped my face and kissed my forehead and i giggled. Mark sat down and put a piece of steak on my plate with a baked potato.

"Is this a date markimoo?~" i asked as i started eating. "Well yeah for my green smol bean" mark said as he kissed my cheek.

TIME SKIPPY

Mark ate a steak and so did I and mark had 4 glasses of wine. We were on the couch and mark was massaging my sides. I was moaning alittle and mark had a bluge in his pants. Mark nibbled on my neck and i was gripping his hair and mark had his hands on my zipper. Mark bit my sweat spot and i gasped. "You wanna have some fun~" mark said and the smell of wine was in his mouth.

I nodded and mark carried me to the bedroom. He laid me on the bed and mark took off his pants and he unzipped mine and pulled them off. Mark kissed and nibbled at my chest and he went to my V-line. I was moaning and mark pulled my shirt off and he took his off.

"Please daddy" i moaned as mark was kissing at my thighs. "Please what?" Mark slurred "please fuck me with your bigass cock daddy" i moaned out as mark sucked on my thighs. Mark took off his boxers and sat on his knees and he was big. Marks member sprang up as he stroked himself. I sat on my knees and i stroked him and i licked his tip but mark pushed my mouth on him.

I went to his base and i went back up and i bobbed my head up and down at a fast pace and mark gripped my hair and moaned. Mark came in my mouth and i swollaed it. Mark pulled off my boxers and threw them to the side and mark put lube on his hand and coated his member with it. Mark flipped me over and i stuck my ass in the air for him.

I felt marks tip enter me and mark pounded in me. I screamed in pleasure and mark was doggy humping me as he also nibbled on my ear. I was moaning as mark went faster and i started sweating. "Im gonna put the hole thing in" mark only put half of him inside of me and then i felt him push his whole member inside me.

I screamed and my entrance was tighting around him. "Your so tight baby" mark moaned out and he went faster and faster and he made the bed rock and creek. I was screaming and moaning and i came on my stomach and mark flipped me over to were i was sitting on top of him. I sat on marks member and my ass was facing him as i swireld my hips on his member.

I moaned and mark groaned and he spanked me. Mark spanked me again and i went faster. Mark laid me on my back and pounded in my and i screamed when he hit that spot. Mark thrusted harder and i moaned and screamed. "Fuck my hole mark" i moaned and mark kissed me as he thrusted and i moaned marks name over and over and he moaned mine.

"Im gonna fill you so much jacky" mark moaned out. I spreaded my legs so he can have more room and i came on my stomach and i felt mark fill me and mark pulled out of me and we were panting. Mark pulled the covers over us and i clung onto his chest. "I love you" i said "i love you too" mark said and he pecked my lips. I looked at the clock and it was 7am so i fell asleep with mark.