5

JACKS POV

I was cooking dinner at marks and i felt arms around my waist. "Im glad your eating baby" i heard marks voice. "Yeah plus its good to be eating again" i said and mark put his head on my shoulder. "I see that your feeling better" i said. "Yeah jake made me feel alittle better" i was surprised at what he said.

Then i got a call. I answered

TIME SKIPPY

I was crying in marks grasp "mark they took away my home. Im homeless" i said as i cryed in his chest. "Look i want you to live with me. I love you my baby green smol bean" mark said and gave multible kisses on my face. I smiled and hugged mark. "Im gonna check on dinner okay"

Mark said as he rubbed my shoulders and i nodded. I stood up and decided to check on the kids. I knocked on the door and i heard the word monster over and over again. I opened the door and summer was almost going to cut her hair. I ran to her and took the scirrors away from her. "Jake go with mark" i ordered and he ran out of the room.

"Im a monster and i weep getting sronger....." she mumbled as i brushed her long dirty blonde hair back. "No your not sweety you just made a mistake" i said as i hugged her and carried her. I carried her to the living room and i put her on the floor. "Go ahead go to mark. Its okay" i whisppered as i gave her a gentle push with my hand.

I get it shes shy and she ran to gizmo instead. Jake was also playing with gizmo and i went over with mark. "You know jack i've always wanted to be a father" i was shocked "but i know won't be a good one" mark mumbled as he had a small sad smile on his face. I rubbed his back and he looked at the twins with a sad expretion on his face.

Im getting worried about mark. Everytime i ask him to give the kids something he'll just say no. "Hey mark can you get the kids for dinner?" I asked. "Can you do it?" He asked me. "Can you please go and talk to them" i pleaded but he walked towards them but then walked back.

I went to get the kids for dinner and we all sat at the table and mark just stared at his plate nothing else.

TIME SKIPPY
MARKS POV

Jack wanted me to kiss the kids goodnight which i was scared to do but i went anyway. I knocked on there room and i walked inside. I walked near summer and i knelt down and i moved her hair out of her eyes. "Good night" i whisppered and kissed her forehead. But she sat up and hugged me.

"Wood night papa" she whisppered and i hugged her tightly. I pulled away and kissed her forehead. "I love you" summer said as she still kept hugging me. "I love you too" i responded and summer laid back down. I went to jakes bed and he was asleep. I kissed his forehead and i walked out of the room.

I went to my room and jack was wearing one of my sweaters. "I dont want to go to school tomorrow" jack said as he snuggled up next to me. "Why?" I asked as i played with his green hair. "Because im always late because i have to drop off the kids at daycare and then run to school"

MORNING

I woke up and jack was cuddling into my chest. I pecked jacks lips and he was droling while snoring. I think hes never slept this comfy before. I sat up and i was looking at my instagram and i remembered that i have to bully jack so i can keep my repuation. "Morning" i heard jack say in a raspy voice.

"Morning" i said as i spooned him. We got up and ate then we changed and jack changed the kids. "Jack come on i'll drive" i said as i turned on the car. "Well okay" he said and he got in the car with the twins sitting in the back.