9

MARKS POV

Jack was quitly sleeping on the couch and i carried him to my bed. I laid him on my bed and i covered him in blankets. Jack sneezed and it sounded like a kitten. I went to check on june and she was awake just chillen in her crib. "Hey girl. You chillen?" I joked. June was going grabby hands at a stuffed animal.

It was a dog stuffed animal and i put it on top of her and she opened her arms. "Aww you want a hug" i said and picked her up. "You need to sleep its 1am and your papa is teird" i said and she was starting to fall asleep. I sat in the rocking chair and i rocked back and fourth and june fell asleep.

I laid her in the crib and covered her in a blanket. I kissed her forehead and i went to my bed room and jack was snoring quitly. I laid in the bed and i was looking at my instagram then jack started panting in his sleep. I shruged it off but jack stuck his ass in the air and moaned loadly. He was blushing and was mumbiling my name.

I blushed and got an erection and jack screamed and i looked at his sweat pants and there was a white stain. My member was hurting me like crazy. I groaned and jack woke up "im sorry" he said and then saw my erection. "You okay?" Jack giggeled and i blushed harder. I was swurming around because it was hurting me. I almost screamed but "umm can i?" Jack asked. I nodded.

JACKS POV

I sat up and i sat on marks lap and marks member poked at my entrance. I moaned and i took off his sweat pants and marks member sprung up. I stroked him and mark took off his shirt. I took off my sweat pants and my shirt. Mark got up and locked the door and mark flipped me over on my yummy jack tummy and stood on my hands and knees.

Mark grabbed my hair and pounded into me. I screamed as my entrance was throbing. "Your tight baby" mark said as he nibbeled on my ear lobe. "Half of my dick is inside you so i'll push it in" mark said. "Are you sure i-AHHHHHHHH" i moaned loudly as mark thrusted in me hard. I laid down while my ass was in the air and mark thrusted in and out.

I was moaning and  mark flipped us over. "Ride me" he ordered. I was sitting on his member and he was moving my hips up and down and i swirled my ass on his member which caused him to moan. I went at a faster pace while i was moaning and i kissed mark and while i did that mark slammed my ass on his member. I screamed and i laid on marks chest because he hit my prostate.

Mark laid me on my back and he thrusted in to me. I moaned and he grunted. "M-mark f-faste-AGHGG" i moaned and mark went faster that the bed rocked. I was screaming and pulled out and he grabbed a dildo toy and he spreaded my legs and he slid his member in me and then the toy. "MARK MARK PLEASE FUCK ME!" I screamed.

Mark thrusted into me and i screamed because the pleasure from both members.  i screamed and came on my stomach and mark thrusted in me harder and he came inside me. He pulled out of me and took out the toy and put it in the closet.