10

JACKS POV

I woke up with boxers and a sweater. Mark was in boxers spooning me and snoring. Then there was jumping on the bed. It was summer and jake. "GET UP!" They yelled and it was cold i dont want to get up. Then mark covered our faces with a pillow and the kids were whining. They took off the pillow and mark pulled me closer to him and i dug my face in his chest.

"I want my daddy" jake said as he tugged on my sweater. But mark pulled the covers over our bodies and the kids were crying. "No hes mine" mark said as he kissed my forehead. Then june was crying "mark i gotta get up" i said in a raspy voice. I stood up and carried jake and summer back to bed.

They fell asleep and june was crying widely. "Im on my way baby girl" i said and walked in and i knew she needed a bath. I picked her up and i went to the kitchen and filled the sink with warm water. I took off junes footie pajamas and her diaper and i put her in the water gently. She stopped crying and played with the bubbles and i put shampoo on her head and scrubbed her head gently.

I washed her and i laid her in a towel and i walked to the nursey and laid her on the changing table and dryed her off gently. "Your so tiny" i said and tickeled her. I dressed her in a fuzzy footie pajamas and i kissed her forehead. I also put a clean diaper on her. I carried her to marks bedroom and mark was asleep again.

I laid down next to him and june was poking at his face. Btw its saturday. Then mark opened one eye. "Hi june bug" mark said in a raspy voice as he kissed her forehead. "I should've asked if i could do that" he appoligized. "No its fine mark" i said and handed him june. "Shes so tiny" mark said as he smiled at her.

"Im your papa june" mark said while looking at her. "Shes so tiny" he said while smiling and cradeleding her. Mark laid her on his chest and june was poking his stubble. June started pulling marks beard hair which was growing and mark put june back in her crib. "Ow that hurts"

TIME SKIPPY

Mark sat me on the bed and he thrusted into me. I moaned and groaned as mark fucked me. Jake was at preschool and summer was sick so shes sleeping. "AWWW YES MARK!" I yelled.

Then mark pulled out of me and he sat on the bed and i stroked him. "Ride me cowboy~" i sat on marks member and we both moaned. I bounced up and down as i hugged him and i moved my ass up and down. Then mark started groaning which ment he wanted to cum.

He held down my ass as he filled me with his cum. I cumed on my stomach and he pulled out of me. We were panting as we laid next to each other. "Daddy what are you and papa doing?" Mark went wide eyed at me and i put boxers on and a sweater. Mark put boxers on and he laid down as he covered himself with the blankets and pretended to be asleep.

"You can come in babygirl" i said and she couldn't reach the door. I got up and unlocked it and summer saw mark and climbed on the bed. I laid down and mark did fall asleep. Summer laid in front of mark which i thought was adoarble.

"Papa" summer said as she looked at mark. "Yes sweet heart" mark said in a grogy voice. "Why was daddy screaming?" Mark sat up and i blushed. "Oh he was not screaming" mark said as he sat her on her lap. "We were doing our secret hugging" i punched marks arm and summer had a fever.

We laid down and summer kept poking my belly. "What are you doing?" I said playfuly. "Where do babys come from?" Oh shit she has my personality.