4

MARKS POV

I listened threw the door

"Daddy why is that man here?"
"Because he loves me and i love him"
"But is he our new papa?"
"Yeah for now"
"But hes too scary and bosy,and i know he will be a bad papa"
"Why do you think that summer?"
"Because hes weird and hes too dumb and he looks like if he has kids their going to leave wim"

A tear fell down my face and i changed into sweat pants and a shirt. I put on shoes and put on a coat. "Where you going?" Jack asked and the kids were staring at me with hate in there eyes. "Just going out for a walk" i said and i was crying but i dont want him to know. "Can i see your face?"

I turned around and jack saw my red eyes. "Mark what happened?" Jack said as he stopped me from going outside. The kids ran off somewhere and me and jack sat on the couch. I ran out of the house and i heard jack yell my name and i kept going. I stopped and walked to the park. I saw a stray kitten and i picked it up.

Then a girl ran to me. She looked about the age of 11. "Thank you for finding my kitten!" She said and i handed her the kitten. "No problem" i responded and she left and i kept walking and thinking about my future. I put my gloves on and i put on a winter hat on. The words if he has kids their going to leave him kept yelling in my head.

It started snowing and decided to head back to my house. My phone rang and it was jack. I didn't answer and i kept walking. I got to the front of my house and i heard gizmo barking. I knocked on the door and jack answered it in tears. He hugged him and i didn't hug back.

Jack looked at my face and he whipped away my tears. I walked inside and i was going too my room. "Why did you leave? Did i say something wrong?" Jack whimpered as he stopped me from going inside my room. "No....you...never....said....anything wrong" i whisppered and opened the door.

I sat on the bed and just cryed into a pillow. I felt jack sit next to me. "Can you tell me whats wrong so i can help you" jack asked as he stroked my hair. "Im fine.....i swear" i responded and i took off my shoes and covered myself with the blanket. "Mark please im wor-"

"I SAID IM FINE!" I yelled while sobbing in the pillow. "Mark i know your not fine. Im not going to tell anyone" i sat up and faced jack. "Fine......i heard summer say that if i ever had a family they would leave me" jack looked concerned. "Oh mark im so sorry that she said that" i laid back down and jack laid down with me.

"Im sorry mark im really sorry" jack said as i pulled him closer to me. "Its fine i just want sometime alone" i said and jack kissed my forehead. "Okay im gonna be in the living room if you need me" jack said and left.

JACKS POV

I was so bad at summer and they were watching tv in the living room. I got in front of them and turned off the tv. "Daddy!" They both yelled. "Jake go to the room and play summer stay here" i ordered and cole waddled to the room. "Summer why did you say that about mark"

"Say what?"
"Dont play dumb with me young lady"
"No weally what?"
"About that if mark had kids then they would leave him!"
"But its wrue"
"NO ITS NOT AND IF YOU LOVE TO HURT PEOPLE THEN YOUR NOT MY DAUGHTER"

I yelled in anger and went to marks bed room. Mark was hugging someone and i went in front of him and mark and jake were sleeping together. "Awwwww" i whispered and took a picture on my phone. I kissed both there foreheads and they smiled. Cole is snuggling into marks grasp.