Chapter nine

I suddenly felt the space ship move and shake a little bit. I always rode high on Lulu so it wasn't a problem. Delila,however was freaking the hell out.

"Kali....uh, Kali!" Delila yelled frightened. I laughed loudly at her which irritated her. "Why are you laughing! I'm going to beat the shit out of you when the ship stops shaking!" she said holding on the door knob to prevent her self from falling.

There was suddenly a change in the air pressure. I knew we were going into space now. "Hold my hand" she yelled handing her hand out to me.

I continued to laugh and grabbed her hand. It continued to shake and I can hear the people in the room next to us freaking out.

Finally it stopped shaking and it was running smoothly.  Suddenly there was a loud buzz and a man spoke through a loud intercom that was placed in every room on the ship.

-----
Good morning youth of Zectrom, we are now in space, i hope you enjoy this stay because it will last a whole week. I want to let you know that you are in good hands.

. Feel free to open your windows to see outside and make your self at home. It is a very big ship and try not to get lost. There will be maps on the wall almost everywhere you turn. Breakfast is being served in the kitchen right now so take whatever you please.

Roam the halls or  whatever you wish to do but be back in your dorms by 11:00 pm. Also, we DO NOT want any funny business going on.

We are not going to create new Zectromian babies into existence  on this ship. That's all, good day.

------
I am pretty sure the only words I heard were, breakfast is being served in the kitchen and, take whatever you please.

"I don't know about you but I'm getting me some breakfast" I said rushing out of the door. "Greedy" I heard Delila mumble under  her breath as she followed me out of the room. I casually stuck my tongue out at her.

****

After breakfast Delila and I, with full bellies went back to our dorm. We suddenly heard a knock on the door.I quickly opened it. Ugh, it was Gaston.

"Hey delila,..... Kali" he said leaning his arm against the door knob. "What do you want dude?" I asked annoyed. "I have no one to talk to so I came over" Gaston said.

"Hey Delila, got any plans tonight?" he asked obviously flirting. "Uh, Gaston, i'm on a space ship....in the middle of space" Delila said laying in her bed and placing her book on her lap with her fingers between the pages to save her place.

"Oh yeah, forgot" Gaston said. I rolled me eyes. "Can you hurry up and tell us what you want so I can close the door. You're letting all the cold air out" I said holding the door planning to close it.

"Okay, Delila, can you go out with me a day,When we go on earth?" Gaston asked delila raising his eyes in flirtatious manner. "No" Delila said and went back to reading her book.

I started to laugh uncontrollably as Gaston pouted his lips and left.  I closed the door and looked out the window that was next to Delila's bed. "Wow, I can't believe we're going to earth! The people must be amazing!"

I exclaimed too excited for my own good. "Yeah they must be cool, but they are all going to die anyways when we reach" Delila said not raising her head from the book. I looked out the window.

"Why are we going to fight earth in the first place. What did they do that was so bad?" I said asking Delila.

"Um, I heard that long time ago a Zectromian girl went to earth and married a human. I guess she brought him to Zectrom and he stole a ton of things from Zectrom and brought it to earth" Delila said now placing her book down for a bit.

"Wow, damn I never knew that" I sais surprised. "You're going to war and you don't even know what your fighting for?!" Delila sais shaking her head from side to side. I shrugged my shoulders and laughed.

"I didn't read the big book my dad gave me" I told her. She shaked her head from side to side once more.

  I went to lie down on Delila's bed as she sat up reading and for the rest of the day I stared at the walls imagining to myself how it would be on earth.

Hey, it's Jada. I hope that you liked this chapter. If you did plzz vote and comment. I want to say thanks to all the people that voted and commented this whole time, you guys make me soooo happy. Also, sorry that is is sorta short. Next chapter coming up soon. Sorry for any mistakes, I will get to them eventually.

The first two pics are an idea if how Kali looks like but more realistic. The last two are an idea of how Gaston and Delila looks like. Also Delila is a little darker than that pic of her.

Okay bye!! :)