Chapter 4

Riley's POV:

As Nathan grabs a towel from his gym bag to get rid of the blood that's pouring out his broken nose, I try chase after Lucas to ask him what just happened. What got into him? I know that he and Nathan are so close you could practically call them brothers, so whatever happened in there must have been triggered by something else. 

I run round the whole school looking for him until I finally give up and head to the parking lot and sit down on the steps and wonder where the hell he is, it's  been an hour and he is nowhere to be found. 

Just as I'm about to get up a black Ferrari drives into the parking lot, I stop in my tracks and watch as the car parks next to the emergency exit far back. I squint cause of the sun shining in my eyes as a figure walks out of the car walking towards me. It takes time to notice that it is Lucas and he looks like hell.

"Where the hell have you been? I've been looking for you everywhere" I say as he takes a seat on the step that I'm standing on and looks up at me with a smile and I notice his lip is busted and theres dried blood under it.

"What happened to you?" I say crouching down and pulling his face in my hands to examine his lip.

"Why do you care?" He asks pulling himself out of my grasp.

"I care because I thought we were friends or do you not?" I ask moving further away from him so that I can turn and sit properly, and before I realise whats happening my lips are on his. It takes me a minute or two to pull away even though I really don't want to.

"What? You wish it was Nathan or Tony maybe even David don't you?" He asks before standing up and walking into the building slamming the doors. I run in after him and pull his arm making him face me.

"What are you talking about? I just met all of you and you expect me to be head over heels for you!" I ask him raising my voice and throwing my hands in the air.

"Why aren't you?" he yells back.

"Firstly because you think that just cause I give you a smile now and then or look your way you take it as if I want to be with you, you're such a prick and secondly..." he interrupts me before I can finish my sentence.

"I'M THE PRICK?! You're the one throwing yourself onto all the guys out there making yourself an easy target! I wouldn't be shocked if you opened those long slender creamy legs for all the guys since thats what you're looking for right?" he asks and before I know what I am doing my hand flies up across his face and a loud 'slap' sound is echoed through the hallway and thats when I realise there's people watching us.

I return my gaze back to Lucas, where he is on one knee from the slap and holding his cheek whilst looking down at the ground. He gets up and looks me straight in the eye's.

"Wow, I was so totally right about you, you are exactly the type of girl that won't last a day without being fucked by a guy each day, who knows maybe you may even have a three way" he says with a small chuckle before I hear giggles from Barbie and her Barbets.

"You're such an asshole! Just cause you've got every other girl in this school wrapped around your pinky doesn't mean I am going to become one of them" I say pointing my finger at him before walking past him.

"Well, not yet at least" he says making me stop dead in my tracks, I turn to find him with a smirk on his face as he oggles my body.

"Let's get one thing straight, I will NEVER be like those other girls, I will not fall for your 'bad boy' act when all you are is a scared little boy who doesn't let anyone in cause he's afraid of what people will say about him and you hurt other people who care for you cause your scared of feeling but most of all your afraid of being in love or anything that has to do with love, so before you start to fuck up peoples lives you should fix yours before you push that one person who cares for you more than anyone away" I say before walking out the hallway to the changing rooms to grab my bags and head to the parking lot before walking home. I feel anger boiling in my blood while tears run down my face.

It's happening again.

A/N:

Sorry guys for the really late update. This chapter may be shorter than the others sorry for that too :)

But I hope you guys enjoy it!

Love you xoxo

Afoureye_twist20