Chapter 3

Lucas POV:

As the guys and I stretch whilst coach ticks us off on his register, Mel and Riley come out of the changing rooms laughing catching all of the guys attention, especially since they are wearing short shorts and crop tops. I can't seem to stop staring at Riley watching her every move as they walk over to us, the way she smiles when Mel says something in her ear, the way her top raises as she ties her long black hair revealing her brown skin just enough to have all the guys fall to their knees. 

My eye's travel down her body to her long slender legs, before I move to her eye's which are looking straight at Tony who is wriggling his eyebrows at her making her giggle. I ball my fists feeling angry for some reason, but quickly recover when she comes and stands between me and David, who has his eye's on Mel.

Riley laughs at a joke that Nathan makes about how she has him wrapped around her finger already and it's the most amazing sound that I have ever heard in my entire life. She catches me smiling at her and gives me a smile before she places her hand on my shoulder to steady herself as she stretches her legs. I wrap my arm around her waist when she looses her balance. I pull her to my chest, her face is only inches away from mine and all I can think of is her lips and watch as her eye's flick to my own.

Before I do anything I may regret I let go of her and she moves back to the spot she was standing but closer to David and all I wanna do is pull her closer to me. What is wrong with me? No one makes me feel like this, I make people feel this way. I wonder if she's feeling the same way right now. When I turn to look at her she's moved to stand next to Mel and they are whispering about something. Is it about what just happened? I wonder before coach blows his whistle getting everybody's attention.

"Good morning everyone, welcome new students or should I say student" He says looking at Riley with a welcoming smile.

"Thank you" She says before giving him her sweetest smile.

"Today we're gonna play tennis, so please pick a partner" he says and Nathan quickly goes to stand near Riley and he wraps his arms around her waist, I immediately wanna rip his head off his shoulders and use it as a football. 

"Will you do me the honor of being my partner?" Nathan asks her before tucking a strand of her hair behind her ear making her laugh.

"I would love to" she says before giving him a high five.

I don't remember what happened but I just find myself punching Nathan on the floor and watching as the blood pours out of his nose. Riley yells at me telling me to stop but  I can't, my fists keep attacking his face till I feel her hands on my back pulling me away from him and pushing me against the wall.

I look over at her then back to Nathan who is now sitting whipping away the blood thats spilling out his nose.

"What the fuck man!!! You broke my nose you dick!" Nathan shouts but all I can see if the look on Riley's face, she's mad.

I walk out of the field and head straight to the parking lot and jump into my car and head out. I have no clue where I am going but I just need to be away from everything and clear my head, clear the image of Riley's face in my head.

A/N:

Hey guys sorry for the late post(IB isn't as easy as it seems). I will try really hard to post more chapters as soon as I can!

Love you guys!!

Bye!!