Chapter 6

Riley's POV:

I'm back at school within eight minutes and stare at the entrance doors from my car, taking in a few deep breaths, You can do this my subconscious tells me and I nod my head as I make my way through the doors and find David flirting with another girl, his hand on her hip as he whispers something in her ear making her bite her lip.

I roll my eyes and keep walking as he spots me and smiles, walking over to me he just walks and doesn't say anything.

"Can I help you?" I ask stopping at my locker to grab a hair tie.

"Not from you I don't cause I may become a scared guy who's afraid to show his emotions" He teases me by referring to what I said to Lucas earlier.

"Then go back to the her," I say signalling the girl by her locker he had been with earlier.

He smiles and doesn't do anything just stands there smiling at me. I get creeped out and make my way to the theatre only finding myself lost and bumping into Lucas, Barbie and Tony, Could this day get any better I turn around quickly hoping none of them saw me but of course Tony does.

"Hey, Ri" I turn and fake a smile, avoiding eye contact with Lucas but see his arm round Barbies waist.

"Wow already gave me a nickname," I ask Tony.

"Well your special so you deserve one"

"Seriously do you really think that's going to work on me?" I roll my eyes and cross my arms.

"Well, it worked on Stella here" He gestures to Barbie, Noo now I know her actual name my subconscious complains.

"She was under my spell the whole night" He winks and I fake gag and Lucas laughs slightly. I ignore him as I feel his eyes calling me to look at them.

"EW anyway can you show me where the theatre is? I'm already late" I ask Tony.

"I'm going the opposite direction but Stella and Lucas can, they're headed that way too" I mentally slap Tony and I have a feeling he knows that as he grins ear to ear.

I look at the two of them and wait for their response. Lucas just pulls Ste...Nope going to stick with Barbie. He pulls her and begins to walk and I roll my eyes.

"Have fun" Tony whispers in my ear.

"Bite me" I snap back.

"Just tell me when and where" He winks and walks off leaving me there between Ken and Barbie and him. I think about going to Tony's class but then I know Mel would kill me and I like art.

I follow the couple and don't say a word as the two flirt and talk dirty, Please ground eat them up, I beg silently and look at the floor waiting and hoping it will but nope nothing. They walk through some big cinema doors and loud music booms out. I follow behind to find people painting, laughing and dancing, Is this a lesson or some kind of role-play session? My subconscious asks and I just laugh at her mentally.

"Glad we could help," Barbie says to me. I stare at her wondering who's she's being nice to and realise it's me.

"Uhm thanks," I say not sure what happened to her, Lucas just stares as he lowers his hand to her ass making her squirm and whispers something into her ear making her giggle and walks away to her Barbets.

I turn to walk away but he grabs my arm and pulls me back.

"What?" I snap.

"I wanted to say sorry about what I said earlier, that was a very dick move" He looks down at our hands and I immediately get chills down my spine, Don't you dare fall for this guy my subconscious say and I pull away.

"Yeah, it was," I say and walk over to Mel, who's staring at David with another girl "helping her paint" a.k.a rubbing up against her ass.

"Hey" I smile and stand in front of her view of him. She smiles knowing I did that on purpose.

"Thanks was about to loose my mind" She sighs

"Welcome, so how can I help?" I smile tying up my hair into a messy bun and throwing on my baggy shirt, which makes it seem like I'm wearing nothing else just like Mel and I can feel literally every guys gaze on me as I bend to grab a brush and help Mel paint the sky and we just laugh since we both look half naked.

A/N:

Hey guys!

 Sorry I've been caught up and hadn't had the time to upload new chapters.

HOWEVER

Leave a comment and like this chapter if you enjoyed it AND if you didn't thanks for reading anyway xx

P.S. Working on a new book which may come out soon.

Afoureye_twist20