Chapter 3

.:Dan:.
When I woke up, I found myself on the bed. Turning over, I found a body. Studying it closer, it was a woman's. "What the...?" I heard someone try to keep me quiet. Looking over I find Suzy already up and booking our flight back home. Then I remembered where we were and what we were doing.
Turning back over to face (Y/N) I smiled. She was so cute when she slept. I finally decided to get up and take a shower.
When I got into the bathroom and looked into the mirror, I wanted to kill Ross.
Keeping the temptation to kill Ross down, I locked the door and started my shower.

.:Back to You:.
When you woke up, Dan was gone. Ross and Kevin were still sleeping, but everyone else was awake.
"Good morning, (Y/N)." Suzy said. "Hey..." You said, still sleepy. You heard the bathroom door unlock and Dan come out. He was now dressed and attempting to tame his hair.
"Morning." He said to us as Arin walked over.
"Hey (Y/N). How ya feeling?" He asked. "Good, thanks." You responded getting up. You barely noticed Arin glance at Suzy.
You walked into the kitchen where Dan was and found your phone under his charging.
While you got your phone, you felt a chin softly land on your head. Glancing up, you saw Dan with a tired look on his face, resting his head on yours. You smiled and took the opportunity to pet his head.
"What up?" You asked him. "So.. tired..." He said, putting his face into your hair.
You giggled and checked your phone. Dan just laid there till he heard Ross begin to wake up. Then he whispered, "My prey is up.." and darted out of the room.
You noticed you received a text from your friend asking when you'll be back and if your okay and not having another breakdown.

"Hey, (B/F/N), I'm okay and I'll return before the Grumps leave so we can see them off together."

We decided on that last night after I placed Dan to bed.
Suzy came in and we made breakfast together. "I'll miss you." I said to her. We were around the same height, which was nice. "I'll miss you too." She said and we hugged before we took the food out.
After eating, I went back to my room to change and grab (B/F/N). We drove to the airport.
When you got there, she hopped out of her car. You hesitated, you didn't want them to leave. You slowly got out of the car, and looked into the airport. When you saw the crowd and herds of people, you began to shake very slightly.
You were just reminded on why you never left your home, and why you hated the airport. You quickly turned around away from the airport and walked over to the Grumps. You jumped into a giant group hug with them and began to tear up.
"Aww it's okay, (Y/N), you have our Skype and numbers..." Suzy said, in a calm soothing voice.
Arin turned to you in a fatherly voice, "Now, listen here girly. If you get a boyfriend imma have to grab my shotgun." He said ruffling your hair. Ross just winked at you as if he knew something you didn't. Barry gave you a bear hug and traded a copy of Burgie in exchange for a copy of the unicorn. Kevin gave you a brotherly hug, "I'll miss you!" He said playfully. Dan smiled at you, "Me last? That's cruel." He began to act like you stabbed him in the heart.
"Come on, Romeo. Best for last." You played with him. He laughed and hugged you, well, your head. Your friend was leading everyone but you and Dan into the airport, knowing you would like some time with him.
Dan bent down to your height, and did something you thought wouldn't happen.
He kissed you and winked.
You were snapped out your shock when Arin walked up and saw the whole thing.
"Oh shit...." He said with a growing smile. "Sorry Dan, but imma have to go grab my shotgun." He said jokingly. Dan put on a scared face and played along, with you beginning to laugh.

You began to shake when you guys entered the airport. You had a very tiny hint of fear and hate in your eyes. Dan and Arin helped you without asking what was wrong.
Only (B/F/N) and Suzy knew what was up. Only they knew your past. (B/F/N) spotted you guys first, and she raced over to you. "Thank you guys so much! I had forgotten about her fear of airports and crowds for a few moments."
You saw Dan and Arin's eyes widen in surprise. "She is scared of crowds and airports..?" Arin asked. Your friend nodded. "Then why was she at the con?" Dan asked. "I-I really wanted to go, but I wanted to get her out of our house. So I asked, and she agreed."
You just stood there in your friends arms, eyes franticly looking around.
They nodded understanding and not asking more. Dan kissed the top of your head and walked over to the group. Arin lingered a bit, the he patted your head.
(B/F/N) hugged you tighter and Suzy came over. "It's okay, (Y/N). He isn't here. You're safe." Suzy began looking you in the eye.
You nodded quietly and slowly began to calm down. They took you over to the Grumps to say your final, final goodbyes.

After they left, you and your friend packed up and checked out of the hotel. Getting home, you ran into your room and locked the door. Grabbing your old lighter, you grabbed pictures of you and another guy, your old ex.
You burned the pictures of him, trying to cheer up. But everytime you saw his face, you would go into a semi panic attack. The attacks would stop around the 4th picture.
Then your friend knocked on your door, with news.

-------------
This chapter was meant to be short... Oh well.
Hope you enjoyed! To be honest, this is my first reader insert. Hope you enjoyed!
~Stormi