Chapter 17

When you woke up, you were in an unfamiliar place.
"Ugh... My head hurts... Where am I!?" You asked looking around. Two people ran into the room. It was a woman and a guy.
"Oh my god! (Y/N), are you okay!?" The woman asked. "Y-Yeah.... How do you know my name? And wh-who are you?"
The woman froze and turned to the guy.
"(Y/N), are you really okay? It's me! Suzy!" The woman said frantically.
The guy walked over to you, "(Y/N)..? Who am I?"
You studied the male, and your head began to hurt. "I-I don't know!"
You saw the guy turn to the woman, apparently her name is Suzy.
"Suze..... I think she has amnesia." He said to her. She began to cry. "What are we going to tell him when he gets here? That his true love forgot him!?" She yelled. "Shh babe.... Let's talk to the nurses about this." He said to her.
"Uh, hello? I'm still here. And what about this true love thing? I have a boyfriend you know." You said, frustrated.
The guys eyes got hopeful for a moment, "What's his name..?" He asked you.
"E-Edward.... Why?" You said, scooting away from him.
Suzy began to freak out. "Oh my god! She doesn't know!"
"Shh, Suze, we'll get this settled hopefully." He said to her.
"But Arin-!" He cut her off. "Shh, someone's coming."
The doors opened and four people ran in. Three guys and a woman.
"Guys! I need your help." Arin told the guys. He dragged them out, only leaving you, the emotional Suzy, and the pink haired woman.
"What's wrong Suzy?" The woman asked. "Holly, sh-she has amnesia! She doesn't know us!"
Holly looked at you, "(Y/N)..? What is the last thing you remember?"
"Th-The last thing I remember is driving home from college.... I was going home to meet my boyfriend for dinner...?" You said, confused. Clearly something else happened that you can't remember.
The doors slammed open as one of the guys entered. He ran over to you and hugged you tightly. "(Y/N)....." He cried into your shoulder.
"WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!?" You asked, frightened.
"Barry..." Holly said to the guy. "Come on honey... Shh..." Holly began comforting Suzy and Barry. Everyone went outside the room, leaving you confused in the hospital bed.
That is when your eyes caught a ring on your finger. Taking it off, you looked at it. "A ring..? When did I get this...?" You asked yourself. That's when you noticed the engraving on the inside.

"I promise. Forever."

Your head began hurting. It felt as if it would split. The pain continued for a while before it slowly stopped.
"Ow.... What was..." You looked at the ring, and put it back on. It may be important after all.
You then heard yelling outside your hospital room. The last thing you heard before the doors opened was, "STOP HIM!"

.:Dan:.
Arin tried stopping me before I entered her hospital. So did Kevin and Ross.
"STOP HIM!" Arin yelled as I opened the door. What I saw inside was (Y/N) with bandages on her head, arms, torso, and legs.
"Dan... I tried to stop you and tell you something. Dan, please don't freak out, but (Y/N) has amnesia. She can't remember meeting us. And judging by what Holly said, her memory goes up to the night before Ed began abusing her." Arin explained, but I had stopped listening as soon as he said amnesia.
Tears began to run down my cheeks and I slowly made my way towards (Y/N).
"(Y/N)..? Babe..? It's me, Danny.... Please... Tell me you remember..." I said as I made my way to her.
I saw her face make an expression of pain and she began to hold her head.
"Danny, I'm sorry.... But I don't know you, or if I did, remember you... I'm sorry." She said, with a sad expression.
My heart sunk, and the tears came down harder. I suddenly felt someone hug me, and when I looked down, she was there. I hugged (Y/N) back and broke down.
I didn't notice Brian enter the room. "(Y/N)..?"
She looked at Brian and I heard her sigh. "Finally! Someone I know! Professor Wecht, where am I and where is Ed?"
I tightened my hold on her, and she looked at me.
"Are you okay..?" She asked me. I nodded and got up slowly. Brian patted my back as I left the room.
Arin was out there and he ran over to me. He caught me just in time as I fell.
"Shh buddy.... The doctors said it was only temporary. We just need some stuff to jog her memory... It's going to be okay..." Arin said as he hugged me and rubbed my back as I cried.

(Y/N) was discharged from the hospital that day and went home with Arin and Suzy. Barry drove me home as I just sat there, silent.
I was thinking about (Y/N), and what happened.
When we got home, I just went to bed. Falling asleep, I dreamed about all of our happy times together...

-------------
...... WELL. I guess I'll go stab my heart over in this corner.

Question of the Chapter: What do you think will jog your memory? And when?

Bye...
~Stormi

*Goes and cries while starts to write next chapter*