Chapter 14

.:A Few Months Later:.
It's lingered in your mind for a while now. How Dan got hurt because of you. It wouldn't leave your mind.
In your dream~
You were walking around LA with Dan, holding hands. When suddenly Ed comes around, and out of nowhere, shoots and kills Dan.
"You should've came with me, no, you shouldn't have left in the first place!" He shouted as he kept shooting Dan.
Ed then vanished as you bent down to try and help Dan. You yelled and cried for help, but the people kept walking. The didn't even look down as the walked on you and Dan.
The Dan suddenly grabbed your arm and turned his head towards you. "You couldn't save me. I hate you!"
And he repeated that, over and over until the darkness came and took you away, leaving you alone with Dan's 'I hate you's' still there, loud and clear.
Back to reality~
You woke up, tears falling down you cheeks. You were breathing heavily, and looked over to find Dan sleeping. Calming yourself down, you laid by him, facing him. His sleeping face was peaceful, and you smiled. "I love you." You whispered and fell back asleep.

When you woke up again, Dan was already up. You got up and limped downstairs, finding Dan making breakfast. Yes, you still limped. You had a knee brace on though, to help with walking.
"Hey there beautiful." He said and kissed you as you entered. "Heya handsome."
You limped over to the coffee machine and turned it on, making some coffee.
As you made the coffee, you began to think. Maybe it was only your imagination getting crazy when you thought Dan didn't love you.
You got a text as you began helping Dan.

"Hello? Is this Sabrina? This is (S/B/N), Cassandra's husband."

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" You exclaimed, clearly catching Dan's attention. "What's up babe?" He asked walking over to you. Reading the text, his expression changed to surprise.
"Whoa! Isn't that your step bro's name?"
You nodded and replied,

"No... This is (F/N)."

"(F/N)? Im sorry to ask, what is your last name?"

"(L/N)....."

It took him a while to respond. You began to worry a bit. You haven't seen him in possibly 8 years. When he finally responded, you were shocked. Brian was right..

"(Y/N)!? I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD! WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN!? SO HELP ME IF ED HAS HURT YOU IM GOING TO FUCKING MURDER HIM!"

"Holy shit, and people say Arin has problems." Dan said as he read the text. "Uh, I'm sure that's just us saying that." You laughed.

"Sorry (S/B/N). But I'm okay! I'm in California again, living with my boyfriend."

"Boyfriend? Ed?"

"No..... Not him. Never going to be him. It's my boyfriend Dan. He's really sweet and awesome! So don't worry."

"I'll keep worrying about you until I die sis.
Besides, Cassandra and I are in California as well. We could possibly meet up and I can, uh, meet this Dan person."

Laughing you showed Dan your brother's text. Dan got this fake offended look and smiled. "Well, if he's gonna be that way, we can go so I could meet this... (S/B/N) person."
You continued to laugh and finally responded.

"Okay we can go. Want us to meet up with you at your hotel? We can decide where to go after that :)"

"Okay sis, how is 10? Cass needs me and you know.... Wives."

"10 is perfect. Also, tell Cassandra it's nice to see her again. Cya then!"

Locking your phone, you turned to the clock on the stove. It was 8:30ish currently. "We can get ready and leave by 9:30, give or take." You said to Dan who finished making breakfast. "Well, I'll write Barry a note and place it on his plate." Dan said with a playful look on his face.
You laughed and shook your head.

After breakfast you put on a Legend of Zelda t-shirt with ripped pants. You then threw on your grump hoodie and brushed your hair.
Dan then walked into the bathroom dressed in a random outfit and grabbed the car keys out of your back pocket.
"Only I am allowed to do this, you hear, Missy?" He whispered in your ear and you smirked.
"Ookay I guess."

You and Dan hopped into the car and he began to drive to the hotel. You put on some random music from your phone, but the first song was Smash.
Dan began to laugh as the two of you sang the lyrics.

Dan pulled into the hotel parking lot and you hopped out. "They should be sitting around in the lobby... Maybe." You said.
Dan held you hand as the two of you walked into the hotel. That's when you realized he was wearing a grump shirt that matched your hoodie.
"You sly little..." You whispered and he smirked.
"(Y/N)!" You heard your brother's voice.
Turning your head, you saw a tall man with dusty blonde hair and dark chocolate brown eyes. Next to him, a woman with styled brown hair and brown eyes.
"(S/B/N)! Cassandra!" You said as you hugged them both. To be honest, you haven't seen them since their wedding.
"So, sis, where is this.. Dan?" Your brother asked. You looked back as Dan walked up.
Cassandra's face had a surprised expression. "Hey... Aren't you Danny from Game Grumps?"
You nodded and he smiled. "And what if I said I was?"
Cassandra laughed, "Oh my... (S/B/N) loves you channel. Congrats as well, (Y/N) for finding your man."
(S/B/N) kept looking at you then Dan.
"How the hell did you get Dan as your boyfriend?" He asked you.
"Well, we met in an elevator... She was nice..." Dan began listing as he and your brother began heading to the car.
You and Cassandra traded looked and laughed.

"They are both so cute! But, they are OUR cuties." The two of you said in unison.

That was one of the things you had lost, family.

-------------
I'm on a grump marathon, so all I'm probably gonna do today is write chapters. Enjoy!

Question of the Chapter: What do you think about (S/B/N) and Cassandra?

Bye!
~Stormi