Chapter 5

Jackson's pov

I decide to watch some tv before dinner is ready but I noticed Ashley is sitting in the same spot that I used to sit in when I watched tv. But me being myself I just let her sit there. I eventually sit down on the couch next to her.

I don't know if she even noticed but I'm not watching tv. I'm watching the most beautiful woman right next to me. I've never meet her only on the plane and when she arrived at the house. But I feel like we've meet before.

I don't know if she feels the same way but I do. I want to be more than just friends I want to be her boyfriend and then eventually become her husband who she comes home to every night 😍😍.

But what if she doesn't feel the same? What if she rejects me? What if she ends up being one of those clingy chicks? Or even those I need all or your attention girls?

Gosh what am I going to do I want to do I want to show her that I want her but how?

She notices that I'm staring at her so she looks at me too. Gosh those forest green eyes of hers I can get lost I'm her eyes for as long as I could live for.

Those pink lips of hers I just want to kiss them so bad but I'm afraid she'll end up not wanting me the way I want her to. If she does of I'd have her screaming my name such that she won't be able to talk for awhile. And fuck her so hard that she can't walk.

I don't know what I'm doing but it seems that my body has a mind of its own. I lean into her and hide my hand along her cheek and gently caress it. Her skin is just the way I imagined it to be. Soft silky and smooth all in one.

She's leaning into my touch. Which only means she likes the way I touch her. So I take my chance and kiss her. Our lips got perfect together. She hesitates but ends up kissing me back. Hers against mines 😊😙😚😘.

Our lips move in sync. I lick her bottom lip for entrance but she doesn't let me. So I bite her lip and she gasp and I take that chance to insert my tounge in her mouth to explore hers.

Ok lovelys heated scene come this will be my first one... So yea hope your enjoying the book so far...

As I always say stay safe keep reading...xoxoxoxox😍😘😙😚

Comment vote and share