CHAPTER 3

ok here are the next 2 chapters

Jackson's pov

I don't know what it is about Ashley but god she is so fucking hot. she has curves in all the right places. Just being in the same room as her would get my hormones going god what am I going to do.

I noticed she was checking me out so I took the chance to check her out too. I see she is only 5'6. Compared to me she is short but I like short woman.

Not only that she has no make-up on. It's seems as if she is confident in her own skin. Oh and her skin is so creamy it looks so soft I love to just.... hmmmm... man any man would be lucky to have her.

I realize that she is the same girl that accidentally feel onto my lap on the plane. Which only means she is going to stay in the same house as me. This would be a fun break. Wait if I was on a plane from Michigan that's means she lives in Michigan too. Probably going to school because she only looks 18.

God this would really be a fun break. I am going to try andget her to like me. Because when I'm around her I can't help the feeling i have for her or the protectiveness. I want to be more then just friends with her. I want to be her boyfriend and hopefully her husband.

I clear my throat to get her attention so it doesn't get any farther than just checking each other out.

"like what you see"... when I asked her her face immediately turns a rosy pink to a dark and red. Man she is so adorable when she blushes. I just want to pinch her cheeks even more just so they could turn completely red like a tomato.

"what n-no I was not checking you out"... even though I know she was I just let it go I font want any arguing. So i just introduce myself. "I'm Jackson Freeman and you are?"

"the names Ashley Morgan"
"pretty name for a gorgeous little lady such as yourself"
man oh man an I gonna have fun with her.
"thank you for the compliment its the most any of us ever said to me...well so far that is"

"Well Miss Ashley you have yet to see what I can do... So let the fun begin"...

And with that I went to my room which is right across from hers. I left her there confused with rosy pink cheeks.

This is just the beginning of what is yet to come for Miss Ashley Morgan