Chapter 27

Oka: Nooooo!

Shin: Oka! Wake up!

Oka:....Huh? It...was a dream?

Yuki:...Sorry you had to see that.

Oka: No. Don't be sorry. After all I asked.

Shin: Oka. What happend? What did you see?

Oka: I saw...I saw it! I saw who killed the ghost children! It was the Girl In Red: Sachiko Shinozaki.

Shjn: What? The girl in red did all of this? She's just a child. I mean that big guy could've been the culprit.

Oka: No, because in the vision Yuki showed me, Yoshikazu was hurdled up in the corner shaking in fear.

Shin: So...We had the wrong guy! He was just an accomplice?!

Oka gets up from her spot and looks at Shin.

Oka: We can't go home now! Our friends are in trouble we need to save them!

Shin: Yeah. You're right. (Going home is now out of the question. The others are still trapped down there.)

Oka: Y-Yuki-chan! Is there a way to save our friends and stop Sachiko?

Yuki: Yes...The only way to do that is to go back to Heavenly Host.

Shin: Shit....Then I guess we have no chioce. (But...I don't want Oka to be anymore danger...)

Oka: Shin?

Shin: H-Huh? What is it?

Oka: If you're scared to go back. It's okay. You can stay here if you want but I have to go back to save the others-?!

Shin: What! No! I'm going with you! No way in hell I'll let you go back by yourself!...So let's go back Oka...For them. Chojo...Daku... Kokuma...And Supana.

Oka: Shin-kun...Alright! Yuki we're going back!

Yuki: Alright. Thank you both. But I must warn you. The nexus dimension has now open the closed spaces making it whole again. But they won't be like that for long. After all, I'll remain this way until I go back to being a vengeful spirit. So I'll help a little along the way.

Oka: ....(If only there was a way to set them all free....Yuki...The children...And the other people that died in Heavenly Host.)

Yuki: Alright. I'm ready.  You both could be are only hope to put Sachiko to rest. Find your friends and stop this madness....Let's go.

Yuki opens the portal then Oka and Shin followed her inside...

Back to Heavenly Host....

-Meanwhile-

Supana and Kokuma came out of the bathroom towards Kizami.

Kizami: There you two are. Are you done with your business Kokuma-chan?

Kokuma: Y-Yeah. Sorry. I took so long.

Kizami: Hn.

Supana:....

Kizami: Oi. Supana-chan, why are you so quiet?

Supana:....

Kokuma: Supana?

Supana: I think we are better off searching for our friends without you.

Kokuma: S-Supana?!

Kizami: Oh. And why is that?

Supana: I don't trust you. You been very suspicous ever since we met you. Also your aura been giving me a bad vibe. Kokuma, let's go.

Kokuma: S-Supana-chan!

Kizami: Now why are you leaving Supana-chan and Kokuma-chan?

You want to leave Big Brother alone?

Everything went silent when he said that. Big Brother?! Both Kokuma and Supana thought. What the hell?! There's no way this guy was their big brother. He's about their age or at least old enough to be their Senior.

Kizami: You see here. No matter what we do. We're all going to die. There's no escaping this place. So...Let's be brother and sisters for until our dying breaths.

Supana: Umm...BYE!

Supana grabs Kokuma and runs down the east hallway.

Kokuma: Where are we going?

Supana: Down the east hallway and away from him!!

Kokuma:....Why?

Supana:...Because...He's murdered another classmate of his!

Kokuma: EHHHHH?!!!

They kept running downstairs as they ignored Kizami's warning about going there.

Kizami:....Such bad little sisters.

Kizami slowly follows them knowing as long as he's alive. They won't get far.

-TBC-