Chapter 20

Chojo, Daku, and the girls had resided in a abadoned classroom. Chojo was taking a look out for anyone to pass by. So far. He didn't see no one.

Chojo: Dang it. I don't see no one now. But I hope Oka-san is okay.

Daku: Same here. But we should have more faith in her.

Nana: Yeah! Don't worry guys. I pretty sure Oka-chan will be alright.

Tohko nods with her. But she looked a little upset for some reason.

Chojo: Tohko-chan, what's wrong?

Tohko: I...I...I think it's time to me to go. I...want to go look for my friends.

Chihaya: W-What?! Are you crazy?!

Nana: No. Chihaya let her talk.

Chihaya:.....

Daku: Tohko....

Tohko: I want to thank you guys for helping me. But I think it's best I stop cowering around and do nothing. Some of my friends are still out there. I need to go look for them.

Chojo: Tohko....I understand.

Tohko: Tekina-kun....

Chojo: No. It's okay. I understand. You want to find your friends and make sure they're safe. So. I won't stop you.

Daku: Same here....Hey wait...Your uniform looks familiar.

Tohko: Huh?

Daku then remembered something!

Daku: That's it! Chojo! Remembered that girl with the gray hair. Her unifom is the same as Tohko.

Chojo then gasped in realization.

Chojo: That's right!

Tohko: Wait...You said girl with gray hair...That's Mitsuki-chan! You guys saw her!

Chojo: Yeah...But...She didn't trust us so she ran off before we could have an conversation with her. Is she a classmate of yours.

Tohko: YES! I HAVE TO FIND HER!

Nana: We...We will come with you...We also need to look for our friends right Chihaya?

Chihaya: R-Right! Even if Nari-chan is gone...We still need to find the rest!

The girls nodded and look at the boys.

Tohko: I...Guess this is goodbye for now.

Daku: Seems like it.

Chojo: You girls be safe now.

Girls: Right!

Nana: Same to you boys! Find Oka-chan and rest of your friends! I...Pray that we'll all meet again and escape together.

Chojo and Daku: We will.

Chihaya and Tohko: Yeah....

Daku: Good luck girls...

Chojo: Also...SURVIVE!

The girls said their goodbyes as they left into another hallway. After a few seconds, Nana, Chihaya and Tohko were no longer in sight.

Chojo: It's time we start heading out too. To look for everyone else.

Daku: Okay...

Chojo grab ahold of Daku's hand and leaves the classroom unaware of seeing Daku's blushing face.

-Meanwhile-

Kokuma and Supana were together still searching for their missing friends.

Kokuma: Where are they?

Supana: Don't worry. We'll find them. We can't give up now.

Kokuma: I hope....

Then Kokuma saw a dark figure. She thought it was one of the boys so she ran over to hug the figure!

Kokuma: Thank God you're alright!

However when she got a good view of the figure. She realized her mistake. It wasn't one of the boys from her school. But another male with black hair and grey eyes giving her a blank face.

Kokuma: G-Gomen! (Sorry!)

Boy: ....That's alright.

Supana: Kokuma!

Supana came running towards her friend when she saw she wasn't alone.

Supana: Umm...

Boy: Don't worry. I don't bite. My name is Kizami Yuuya.

-TBC-