Chapter 14

Do you really trust your friends?

Espically when you're in a deadly situation?

Kokuma and Supana stared at Naho for the longest time.

Kokuma: W-What do you mean by that?

Naho: What I mean is. One of you messed up the ritual on purpose. So that means oen of you shouldn't be trusted.

Supana: No! I don't believe that! None of us could've done it on purpose.

Naho: Oh really. Then I guess I was wrong then.

Kokuma: (Is that...Sarcasm I hear?)

Supana: Could you...Please just tell us how to get outta here?

Naho: You need to search for the children's remains.

Supana: Children's....Remains?

Naho: Yes. The ghost children may seem deadly. But they're actually searching for their remains. The things they lost when they were killed.

Kokuma: I see....(That make sense. Usually when a spirit loses something precious. They would usually spent a eternally searching for it before they can cross over to the afterlife. But they stay earth-bound if they can't find what they're searching for. They'll never move on. Those poor children.)

Supana: Okay. How do we search for them.

Naho: I would give you a clue. But it seems that I have misplaced it.

Supana: Huh? (How do you misplaced a clue?)

Naho: I suggest looking around the school for any evidence that could support you along the way. Now if you excuse me. I must go search for him.

She then vanishes after that.

Supana: Him? Who is 'him'?

Kokuma: Maybe...A special person?

Supana shrug as she and Kokuma left the girls bathroom stalls back into the dark hallways surrounded by mutiple corpses and gore.

Kokuma: (But...Is she telling the truth? Did one of us...Messed up the ritual on purpose? No...That can't be...Daku was the one who gave us the charm. So did he actually knew this would happen. No...He couldn't have...Or did one of us knew?...)

Supana: (If one of us knew...Why would they do this?....Are the six of us we really....Friends?)

Kokuma: (Who could've have done it?)

Supana: (Oka-chan...Shin-kun...Daku-kun...Or Chojo-kun...Who is the culprit?)

Losing faith in whom to trust...

-TBC-