Chapter 31

Yuri, Kurosaki, Kokuma, and Supana were hiding the bathrooms.

Kokuma: I-I think we're safe now.

Supana: Yeah...

Supana looked at Kurosaki.

Supana: Hey.

Kensuke: Yeah...

Supana: I can't believe you're still alive...I mean...After what he did to you and Yuri-chan. Are you sure that guy was your classmate?

Kensuke:....Yeah...He was also my best friend....Or maybe it was one-sided....

The girls could've swore Kurosaki had tears in his eyes.

It did hurt to believe that the person you thought of as your best friend was actually just pretending and wanted nothing more but to kill you.

Yuri put her arms around Kurosaki and told him it's okay to cry which made him broke down in her arms.

Supana and Kokuma watched with sadness hoping Kurosaki will be alright for now on.

Supana then noticed the wounds on Yuri's back. The ones she got from Kizami.

Supana: Yuri-chan, how about we fix the wounds on your back.

Yuri: Oh! Okay!

Kokuma then look at Kurosaki.

Kokuma: I think you should turn the other way.

Kensuke:...Why?

Supana: Because we have to fix Yuri's wounds which is on her back...So before we start we have to take off her shirt.

Kensuke: -Blushes- O-Oh!!

He turned the other way and blush even more when he heard the girls giggle at him.

Supana: Ah boys.

Kokuma: I'll never understand them.

Yuri: Same~!

-Later-

Kensuke: A-Are you two sure?

Kokuma: Yes.

Supana: We want to start searching for our friends. But I think we'll be fine on our own.

Yuri: O...Okay...But if you girls see Kensuke's classmate again. Run. Okay?

Supana: Don't worry we will.

Kensuke: Yeah. I guess I better start searching for my classmates...If any of them besides Kizami is still alive...

Yuri: Don't worry. We will find them. Also. I need to look for my friends too.

Kokuma: Who your friends?

Yuri: Rea Endomoto, Takano Torishige, and Hiro Shonin. They're the three I performed the Sachiko-Ever After Charm with. I hope their alright.

Kensuke: How about we look for them together?

Yuri: -Smiles- Alright.

Supana: Thanks again for all your help.

Kokuma: Be careful you two and good luck.

Kensuke: Hai. You too Kokuma-chan and Supana-chan.

Yuri: I pray that we'll all meet again soon.

After that, Yuri and Kurosaki left Kokuma and Supana to go look for their classmates.

Supana: We should start searching too.

Kokuma: Yeah.

Supana: LEADER!! SHIN-KUN! DAKU-KUN! CHOJO-KUN!

Kokuma: WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?!!!

Silence was their only answer.

Both girls sighed and begin to walk away going into another hallway.

Little did they know, Sachiko appeared and followed them.

-TBC-