Ch. 10 - That Hold On Tight.

Jacob is settled inside of my crib like how I want him. Ashton preferred Jacob to read her a bedtime story and tuck her in bed instead of me this time. And no, I’m not jealous. I’m proud once again for Ashton finally treating Jacob like family. I’ll be stuttering if Ash ask me about marrying him, to be honest with you. I shouldn’t even think about marriage because him and I just got together and it’s feels like that it’s going on a month ever since these weeks flew by; so it’s inappropriate to rush some shit.

Currently, Jacob’s in the shower as I’m in my room, in my thinking zone for the millionth time and counting as I’m smoking a Black. My favorite cigars because I just adore that aroma soon you light it up, and exhale it. Usually, I take a load of this after I puff several blunts and ease of the highness. Even though, getting high is the best feeling in the world. You have no worries whatsoever. But tonight, I got Jacob around and I don’t wanna make him mad because I’m not chilling in my right state of mind.

But here’s one thing. Jacob just drinks his life away by visiting a liquor store, buying and gulping on wine and vodka. And I just see a clever drug dealer who lives down the block, buy and let my plants do the talking. Surprisingly, Craig knows about my smoking and let it slide because he do it himself. I don’t know he smoke blunts occasionally or what anymore.

After setting my phone on non-disturbance and sitting one finished cigar in a glass ashtray, Jacob finally stepped out of the bathroom, smelling like he’s been living in a bottle of body wash. He’s letting his curls breathe and he’s wearing just a pair of Polo briefs with a robe. That should bring me to something.

“Now that you’re less dressed, you’re gonna read me a bedtime story and tuck me in bed too?” I smirked, joking around.

“It’ll be too hot for that,” Jacob giggled, coming upon me, kissing my lips all soft as his thumbs stroking my cheeks. As for my crazy habit, I gripped on his bottom inside of his robe.

“Hoh, wait,” I warned, stopping the kiss, as my hands is still placed on his buns. “How you know?”

“How I know what?” Jacob question was a mix of confusion.

“C’mon Jacob. You know?” I placed on a smirk. “What it seems like we about to dive into now?”

“Isn’t it kinda obvious?” He asked. “You want me to come and chill with you for tonight. And we all know what the word chill can be referred as. It’s not technically chill!”

“Psh!” I snarled that sound effect. “You don’t know that!”

“Chresanto, I know you too well now!” Jacob giggled. “But since you literally want to chill, I’ll get dressed.”

“Hell no,” I groaned before he escape my air. “Don’t you know how bad I wanna smash you?”