Chapter 01 - As Legend Says

Rage is the cause of many tragedies. 

Tsunamis are caused by Rage when the Earth and Water Gods cannot settle on an issue. 

Fires are caused by Rage when the Fire God finds an area to be lacking of praise. 

Murder is caused when one man embraces the effects of Rage to the fullest. 

Through history, Rage has run rampant among men and immortals. 

The Gods forged a vial to spill their Rage into for one year. 

For one year, there were less natural disasters tripping the human population. 

For one year, humans were at each others’ throats about the littlest things. 

For one year, humans suffered at the hands of others while the Gods were ‘absent.’ 

For that one year, humans threw their Rage around the world and managed to damage it greatly. 

After that one year, the Gods learned that it was wiser to release their Rage like they had before. 

After that year, the vial was overflowing and threatening to spill into the mortal world.  If that much godly Rage was placed throughout the world, the human race would tear itself apart. 

The Gods fought amongst themselves about what to do with the overflowing vial. 

The Fire and Earth Gods wanted to just spill it across the human race and start over again. 

The Water and Wind Goddesses wanted to sacrifice one person as a lesson to the humans. 

Many of the Gods had different opinions. 

Others wanted to poison rival Gods with it in order to reduce their power. 

Over time, they continued to argue. 

The more they argued, the more the human race suffered. 

Visions of tailed chakra beasts running rampant through the mortal world warned the Gods of the near future. 

Patiently, the Gods watched the future to learn how the humans would manage the destructive beasts. 

When they were stored in babies, the Gods came to the conclusion to store their Rage in a human baby. 

Then there was fighting over which kingdom should be given such a harsh punishment. 

The Water and Air Goddesses came with the conclusion that only a baby that was destined not to lead a major life, such as a ninja or medic, could be given the Rage. 

The other Gods agreed wholeheartedly and thus began the search for a baby. 

Once found, the Gods poured the Rage into the baby. 

The original vial was destroyed and a law was thus set forth to forbid the future usage of storing Rage. 

Little did they know, Destiny had a different plan for the baby than what she had said.