Chapter 1

* Yarelli P.O.V. *

I inhaled and exhaled deeply. My breathing was erratic and i was really nervous yet excited.

"Relax boo its going to be Just fine." Andrea told me.

To clear things up a bit, you see me and andrea are bestfreinds/step-sisters. Her parents adopted me when i was 10 and since then we had always been there for each other. You may ask as to why i was such a nervous wreck. Well, our parents decided to move to england so today is the first day at our new school.

To be honest i couldn't see how Andrea was so calm and collected about the whole situatiuon. I mean I'm practically dying and stressing myself. That was one of the many  characteristics i loved about her, her confidence.

Something i can never seem to have.

"are you listening to me?" Andrea asked

"sorry what?" i asked breaking out of my trace

"I said that, that boy over there keeps staring at you"

I turned around to Find a very attractive boy. He had piercing green eyes the kind to take your breath away with just one glance, curly hair that seemed to go in never ending loops, captivating pink plum lips & tattoos that scattered his olive tan skin. let's not  forget the cigarette that hung lowly from his lips

Boys like him are never good news. not now not ever avoiding people like him is my expertise.

"oh" I say unintrested

as we continued to walk I could faintly see a sign that said OFFICE in big bold red letters way in the distance. We walked in silence, partially becuase i was to nervous to talk and becuase Andrea was on the phone with her boyfriend. I am going to just admit it and say i wasn't so fond of her boyfriend justin. I just had a really bad vibe about him. I always told andrea but as always she failed to listen to me. We finally reached the office we were greeted with the sweet smell of caramel and two lovley elder woman.

"hello, how may i help you?" one of the women asked. her voice was soft, the kind of voice that could get lost with the wind. she wore purple cat like glasses and a shirt to combine with it. she looked as if she was in her 60's. a very lovely kind woman.

"Im Andrea and this is my sister Yarelli, we are new here and came in for our schedules" Andrea said

"ahh yes, you two ladies are from the states arent you?" the woman said in a posh british acent.

"yes we are, i love your accent by the way." andrea complimented the older aged woman.

"well i like yours"

Just then she handed us a perfect white piece of paper with words typed across.

"There you go sweethearts, you two have a nice day"

"thank you" Andrea simply replies

we both quickly scanned over our the paper eager to know if we had any classes together.

We had every class together except our first period. GREAT and to top it all off the bell rang.

"bye sis i would love to take you to your class but i have to get to mine aswell, will you be ok?" concern echoed all over her face.

"dont worry I'll be perfectly fine, meet up here before lunch?"

"Yeah see you here" she yelled as she ran acoss the hall. Just then the hall began to over flow with students. As I  quickly started to examine the paper to check the class room number. someone bumped into me knocking me straight on my buttcheeks.

"will you watch it" i said clearly agitated with the person.

"oh so your a feisty one" said a deep husky voice. My eyes widen and i looked up to see the guy from earlier this morning.

"oh it you" I said and startled to walk away.

"not so fast Yarelli"

"how do you know my name?" i asked creeped out

"lets just say i have me ways"  he replied with a smirk. I simply rolled my eyes and started to walk away until he yanked my arm again.

"what do you want now?" i asked annoyed

"you" he said as he pushed me against the locker roughly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DA TAN DAA !!

How do you guys like it ?

Yes

No

Maybe

So ?

Feel free to coment all of ya'll ideas this is my first book so .....

- Yayafatchecks2194

(follow me on twitter, @DarcyYarelli )