chapter 10

*Yarelli P.O.V. *

"Harry will take care of you"

those words keeped circling my mind by the minute. "what outfit this one orrrr this one? " Andrea said snapping me out of my thoughts.

"mmmh.... that one" I said picking out the black skinny Jeans and red shirt. I didn't have the will in me to nag her about wearing something more "decent" to a date I was really tired.

she quickly grabbed her clothes and ran into the restroom to change.  while I waited for her I started to think about how this night was going to go. with Harry as company anything was possible. 1) he is very bipolar so he can be in his bitchy mood or lovey dovey mood. 2) there is a slight chance he wont even show up i mean its friday he'd would want to go parting so I was prepared to expect the unexpected.

just then Andrea came out with her hair curled and her outfit on and if I'M being completely honest she looked good.

"Come here " I said and patted my hand next to me. "let do your make up. " she simply nodded instead of arguing I made sure he make up was very natural and light. we all knew andrea didn't like to apply to much makeup.

"all done " I said

"Thanks yarelli,  for helping me " she said

"your welcome honey now let's go your date show be here soon." I told her and she helped me down stairs considering I had to be in a damm wheel chair for a whole dam month.. yay

we Literally took like a whole hour to get down the stairs and as soon as we did the bell rang.

"goodluck " I tell her and blow her a kiss

"Thanks" she said and opened the door. 

to reveal a handsome looking niall

"you look gorges " he complemented her and gave her a swift kiss on the cheek

"don't look bad yourself horan " Andrea  replied. 

"hey yarelli " he waved towards me finally acknowledging my presence.

"How have you been?" he asked

"I guess you could say better " I replied and threw him a weak smile

"that's good...... welll we should get.going Harry should be here any minute OK? and don't hesitate to call us for or if any thing happens OK? " he told me sternly like if I was a 5 year old. 

"Yes dad " I said sarcasticly while rolling my eyes. he simply laughed at my comment. andrea came and kissed my temple.

"take care " she whispered I nodded my head

"bye yarelli " they said waving at me 

"bye guys" I said as they left I closed the door behind them and wheeled myself over to the living room to watch t.v. I casually sat there waiting for HARRY to come

*1 hour later *

I was currently in the living room watching fugitives of the law Los angels edition.  gosh how I loved that show and bombero was a babe he was so toned and built. I've been waiting for Harry for about an hour now and No sign of him. although I had a feeling he wouldn't be here a small part of me keep hoping he would. just then there was a knock at the door breaking me out of my thoughts.

I quickly wheeled myself over there and open the door to reveal an exhausted Harry.

"hey" he said looking down at me. the fact that I was already two heads shorter than him standing up, didn't help my case in a wheel chair. 

"hey" I said "come in" I moved over a bit to let him pass

"sorry I was a bit late I was at the gym and I kinda fazed out. "

"it totally fine I was just watching t.v. didn't even notice time pass by"lie

"what are you watching?"

"fugitives of the law Los angels edition"

"aaaaaww I love that show! " I turn my head in surprise

"you do?"

"yeah" he said with a smile. 

we started watching t.v. for a while until he asked. 

"do you need anything? are you hungry or..?"

"No I'm fine, a shower would be nice but I'll wait for andrea "I told him.

"don't be silly" he said waving me off. he slowly came towards me and picked me up bridal styles by now my heart was about to leap out of my throat.

"wh-what are you doing? " I asked him

"I'm gonna give you that shower, now How do like your water?" by now we had reached the bathroom and he gently set me to sit on the toilet.

" warm " I said quietly. 

you could hear him turn the faucet as the watered poured down slowly filling up the tub. he then slowly walks towards me and tells me

"put your hands in the air." I did as told and he slowly takes my shirt off.  I quickly cover myself up with my arms you could instantly see his pupils dilate.

"don't cover yourself up your beautiful "

i could feel the blood rushing towards my cheeks as i slowly remove my hands from my stomach. he then gets on his knees and slowly removes my shorts.  my hearts is racing as he moves his soft large hands agianst my skin. without breaking eye contact he unhooks my bra, and soon later pulls my knickers down as well. there i was fully exposed to someone i barley know. he then picked me up and placed me in the warm tub, i could instantly feel my muslces relax. i closed my eyes and rolled my head back enjoying the feeling after a long day. i freeze when i hear a loud clunk of a belt. to afriad to open my eye i keep them closed and not long later i feel another body join me, i knew it was harry. he slowly sits behind me my back towards his front. i refuse to say anything to scared of my own mouth. the silence was welcoming and peacefull. the only thing being heard is our breathing.

"Harry can you sing me a song?" i asked timidly i honestly dont know what came over me but the words had already travled to his ear to late for me to take them back. " of course" he said gently

This is the start of something beautiful

This is the start of something new

You are the one who'd make me lose it all

You are the start of something new, ooh

And I'll throw it all away

And watch you fall into my arms again

And I'll throw it all away

Watch you fall, now

You are the earth that I will stand upon

You are the words that I will sing

And I've thrown it all away

And watched you fall into his arms again

And I've thrown it all away

Watched you fall, now

And take me back

Take me home

Watch me fall

Down to earth

Take me back for

This is the start of something beautiful

You are the start of something new 

and when he finished the song we both sat there for a while more. my head on his shoulder and his hand stroking my arm. enjoying each others company.......

-----------------------------------------

follow me on twitter

(@DarcyYarelli)