Chapter 2

* Yarelli P.O.V. *

I pushed him, kneed roughly and slapped him across the face.

"DONT EVER TOUCH ME AGIAN?" i yelled and walked to class. I could hear slight groans and grunts but i didnt care that assbutt deserved it.

i checked my watch and i was about five minutes late, i took a deep breath and quickly swung the door open. All eyes immediately darted to me as if i was the last water bottle in the sahera desert.

"Ahh you must be the new student, take a seat in the back." a fat old cranky man told me. Without a word being said i walked to the back and sat in a random seat that had a carved skull on it. My index finger started to lightly trace the shape . A few minutes later the same kid that i assaulted walked into the class room with a red cheek. I slightly giggled clearly proud of myself. His eyes shot to mine as well as a few others, but i stared right into his soul thats until he had to smirk .

" What a pleasent suprise you finally decided to join us harry " Mr. Flowercrow said

Harry ? hmmm so that was his name ... intresting

"well you better not get used to it for long john" Harry snaped back

Personally, id expect the teacher to kick his sorry arse out of his class, or atleast send him to the principles office but instead Mr. Flowercrow just signed as if there were no use in that. i look up to find harry leaing over me.

"Move" He growled

"No why" i said quick to defend myself

"becasue thats my seat"

"no its not you dont own it"

"yes i do, see that skull" he says lowly i know he was losing his patience .

i simply roll my eyes and got up.

"here you go princess" i say in a teasing voice as i pinch his cheeks like a baby. i hear a growl come out of him and all i can do is laugh.

i am now seated as far away from harry as possible there is about 5 min into class when a note gets passes to me.

Hey cutie wait for me after class (; -steve

I can see a guy look at me and wave. to be polite i wave back, i cant help but blush a little noticing he was very hansome. For the rest of the period i could feel harrys eyes burn holes in the back of my head.

RINNNGGGGGG

The bell rang signalling us that we were dismissed from class. i gathered my stuff and put them inside my bag. The boy who passed me the note in class came up to me. i thnk his name was steve ? 

"hey" he said casually

"umm hi" i say tucking a strand of hair behind my ear. i could feel my cheeks get rosy

"i wanted to ask you out to starbucks, you know so we could get to know eachother. you seem like a chill girl to hang out with what do you say "

"that would be lov-" i was cut off by the one and only harry styles GREAT .

"sorry she already has plans" he spat out. He tugged my arm dragging me outside .

"what the fudge" i yell rubing the sore spot in my arm.

"your not going" he said emotionless staring at the wall behind me .

"yes i am"  i snap. his head snaps to mine and looks at me with only one emotion in his eyes

Anger

"no your not" he lowly whispers through clenched teeth .

"you dont tell me what to do, i dont even know you"  i say as i start to walk away .

"DONT YOU WALK AWAY YARELLI!" he yells. i dont look back i just keep walking and flip him the bird.

i can hear him punching the locker multiple time. yet i dont dare to look back i was to scared of him, but i couldnt let him see that. once i was out of sight i scurry and walk to my next class i see andrea wave at me i walked towards her and sit next to her

"Hey" i say

"hey boo Whats wrong" she asked woringly

"umm nothing ill tell you later ok."

"promise?"

"promise" i say

"ok" she replies

Harry fucking styles walks in and i put my fingers between the bridge of my nose and close my eyes this is going to be such a long fucking daaaay . just to my luck there was an empty seat next to me, he of course sits there. i know hes doing it to pester me and to be honest i didnt know you can hate someone so much in just a matter of hours. For the pass 10 min i can feel him constantly poke me with his pencil .

"could you stop that!" i whisper yell

"wow geez someones in a bad mood."

instead i dont respond i just turn around and try to focus.

"Alight ladies and gentleman we are going to have an assingment for today. it will be due at the end of the hour and i will chose your partners." she said

"Marissa and andy

Nicole and daniel

sharon and anna

steve and bella

harry and crystal

yarelli and andrea" she called out ive never been so happy in my life that i was partnered up with andrea .

"yay were partners!" i tell andrea. she gives me a high five and we began to do our assingment.

Out of the corner of my eye i see the girl that harry was partnered with flirting with him. but the worst thing was he was flirting back.

this made a pang of jelousy shot through me and i had not idea why?

i had no intrest towards harry he was a fudgen jerk.

i roll my eyes and turn away. i dont know about the other girls but i was not gonna fall into harrys little game. 

i will not .

 ----------------------------------------

sorry for the late update loves

will try to update for thoes of you who ARE reading .

-yayafatchecks

(follow me on twitter, @DarcyYarelli )