Chapter 8

* Niall P.O.V *

"WHAT THE HELL WAS ALL THAT ABOUT MATE ?!?!" harry yelled at me as we arrived at his house.

All i did was shrug, i had finished the pancakes in a minute they tasted like heaven. i NEED to go to her house tommorow morning and beg her to make me some. It'll be a win win yarelli makes me pancakes and i get to see that hot chick andrea.

"NIAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL !!" harry whined

"what?" i asked

"did you even hear a word i just said?" you could tell harrys patience was wearing thin as he gave me a glare.

"no sorry what did you say?"

"i said that hows was yarelli from her leg? is she ok?"

when i walked in i forgot about her leg she was limping but she looked fine to me.

"she looked fine, dont worry" I said as I gave him a tight squeeze in the shoulder

                    *yarelli P.O.V.* 3

"hows your leg?" andrea asked

"it still hurts but its fine" i told her. when she saw me come through the door like that she was freaking out and almost killed liam and zayn. considering they dropped me off at home.

"so care to explian everything now?" i took a deep breath before telling andrea EVERYTHING.

"ok so remember on the first day of school when we arrived you noticed that tattoed guys staring at me?" she nodded at me

"well i bumbbed into him when you left me to find your class. i told him to watch where he was walking and he said 'feisty i like it ' and then looked up to find out it was him. i told him 'oh its you' as i started to walk away he grabbed my arm and told me 'not so fast yarelli' i was really creeped out because he knew my name so i asked how did he know my name and he just replied with a simple 'i have my ways' it was so creepy, without repling yet agian i started to walk away and agian he yanked me back .

i annoyingly told him 'what do you want this time'  and he told me 'you' and pushed me agianst the loockers and kissed me. i was so scared i didnt know what to do. i of course didnt let him see me scared so then i stareted to do the defensive moves franky had showed me in case something ever happend. they worked enough for me to get away. and then i walked into class only for him to walk into the same class right after.  I found out his name was Harry when the teacher called him out. " I paused for a moment to think how was I going to tell her the rest.  she looked at me bluntly while I thought.

"durning this class Steve, the guy who invited me for coffee keep staring at me. Harry looked beyond pissed for some reason and when class ended that's when Steve invited me for coffee I said Yes but Harry came and dragged me out of class and told me just like that that i was not going. I got very upset and told him I was going to do other wise he started screaming at me but I ran to the class we had together and then that's when you asked me what's wrong. later on that day me and Steve were having a fun time at our date when harry 'Magically' appears. " I started picking at my finger and andrea  knew I was done with my story. 

"wow, and all of this happen in one day?"

"apparently" I replied

my phone started to ring without looking at the caller I.d. I answered it. 

"hello?" I said into the phone. 

"does a movie night sound good?"

"niall?"