chapter 9

I put a one direction vine complication on the side because who dosent like watching those (;  so go check it out if you can.

                    *Yarelli P.O.V. *

I woke up to blinding lights and a head full of curly hair next to me. as my vision adjusted I realized I was at the hospital and the events from last night came pouring into my mind. light snore came from Harry's mouth despite the stained tears on his cheeks he looked beautiful. I careful lay his head on my chest and began to run my fingers through them. I don't know why but I did harry isn't as bad as I though. I hear shuffling beside me, I turn around to see andrea sleeping on the couch. niall  was on the floor right beside her, and the rest of the boys they we just.......... everywhere.

Harry's eyes flutter open and when he sees me he Literally jolted up and falls from the hospital bed. I started to laugh hysterically. 

"YOUR AWAKE,  YOU REALLY AWAKE!!" he shouts and squeezes me into a big embrace. I lightly laugh

"Yes I'm awake." I said

"awww we missed you so much" Harry tells me still holding me tight.

"don't mean to be a cock blocker but we want to her hug her too ya know haz" Louis tells Harry. he suddenly blushes and pulls away

"sorry" he says looking everywhere but at me.

they all start to huddle around me.

"WE MISSED YOU SOO MUCCH " niall screams.

suddendly the doctor walks in and everyone quickly turns around.

"hello I just wanted to inform you all that Ms. Contreras may leave but she will be needing a wheel chair for about a month."and with that the doctor walked out.

"let me go sign you out, andrea wanna come?" niall asked her. I rose my eyebrow eying both of them.

"sure, we will be right back Harry take care of her." Andrea said narrowing her eyes at him. harry just gave her a light nod.  

                   *Andrea P.O.V.*

Me and niall walked in silence down the halls. He kept playing with his fingers, you can tell something was up.

" andrea iv-ive been m-meaning to tell you something" he said fumbling over his words.

" go ahead im listening" i respond.

"well ever since i met you I thought you were the m-most beautiful girl and I was going to a-ask you if youd like to g-go on a d-d-date with me? y-you don't have to I would u-understand if you do- " I press my finger against his soft lips. his breathing increases along with mine.

"I'd love to " I reply and grab his forearm and give it a squeeze on reassurance. 

"REALLY!" get asked like a excited puppy.

"Yes, Id really love that." you could see him smiling like an idiot. 

after signed yarelli we started to head back  

"so when is this date?" I dare to ask.

"ahh Well I have this wicked plan, I was thinking today so Harry is forced to take care of yarelli and we could leaving them alone for a while." he said looking at me with an evil smile.

"I like where this is going" I said and we both walked towards yarellis room.

                     *Yarelli P.O.V.*

me and the boys were talking. I was still in my hospital gown. I needed help putting my other change of clothes on.  I obviously wasn't going to ask one of the boys.

that would be humiliating so instead I decided to wait for Andrea.

as soon as she walked through the door you can see her and nialls smiles. I wave andrea over and whisper in her ear.

"can you help me change clothes I can't" I tell her shyly

"of course, come-on" she grabs my hand and slowly helps me of the bed. I feel pain shoot through me instantly as my feet hits the ground.

"shit sorry I forgot you can't walk, HARRY pass me the wheel chair. " andrea tells him Harry's is quick on his feet and brings the wheel chair.

"Thanks you" I smile at him

"your welcome." he smiles back.

we are in the bathroom and Andrea is helping me change.  underlying comfortable around her I know shes not one to judge.

"so how about we watch a movie when we get home?" I ask her

"about that......" she starts off, I patiently wait for her to continue. "niall asked me on a date for tonight and I said Yes. I hope you don't mind." you could see her blushing. if I am being completely honest I am glad she's going out she need to get a way for a while.

"of course not you go and have fun I'll be fine by myself." I tell her

"the thing is your not gonna be by yourself" she say twiddiling her thumbs around

"Harry will take care of you"

-----------------------------------

sorry for the short chapter ;( trying my best to update but when you have a busy family like mine and honor classes to do homework for,  it doesnt give me much time to update.

follow me on twitter (@DarcyYarelli)

-yayafatchecks