Chapter 5

*Yarelli P.O.V.*

After the dream I had about harry I didnt get a wink of sleep. I got up and looked in the mirror, I looked like a zombie. I had dark bags under my eyes, my hair was a mess and my lips were extremely dry and chaped.

I decided a shower shall do. I quickly stripped myself and steped into the hot inviting water. as soon as the warm water hit my sun kissed skin I could feel my tense muscles relax. after standing in the shower for a while I turned the faucets until no more water came pouring out. I quickly wrapped a towel around my body and walked to my closet to chose todays outfit of the day.

it consisted of a white long sleeve shirt that had transparent strips. I of course put a under shirt. I then grabbed some light ripped skinny jean and put on my nude color pumps. I ran to the bathroom and applyed mascara and lip gloss. as for my hair I just brushed it out. I then ran down stairs

"FRANKIE IM READY" I yell.

"woah calm down kiddo we got 10 more minutes, sit down and eat breakfeast" he nicely told me which was unsual.

"should I be scared." I randomly blurt out as I squint my eyes at him.

he nervously laughs

"no why?" he replies

"hhmmmmm" i hum letting him know something around here was fishy.

he claps his hands and rub them together like a business man. his eyes look everywhere except me.

"so mom and dad already left so yeah they left some pancakes for you, andrea, anthony, luis and michell."

I completely ignore what he said and tug at his arm so he could sit next to me. I grab his hand and draw small circles. I look him dead in the eyes

"frankie I'm your little sister you know.you can trust me with anything, right?" I told him in a calm voice.

he sigh in defeat.

"ok so there's this girl I like and well I was kinda planning on asking her for dinner tonight, but I'm so nervous like what if she says no or what if she doesn't li- " he ranted

"frany I love you but shut your butthole, she will like you trust me."

he breathes out a breath he was holding in and gives me a small smile.

" thanks for being the best, squirt " he says hugging me.

just then andrea walks in wearing her nirvana t-shirt black skinny jeans and her white high tops.

I let out a groan. what will I ever do with this girl.

" ANDREEEEEAAA" I whine

" don't even start yarelli, you know I don't care what you say I'm going like this. " she replies.

" fine." I give up

" ok come on kids we are leaving ! " franky yells. just then 3 little devils come franticly running down stairs.

-----------------------------

I was running to class due to the fact I was going to be late. Franky decided he was gonna take his sweet as time and now we were all late. as I swing the class door open all eyes dart to me. if I am being completely honest I don't give a pop tart what they think. but there stares that was something else. when people stare at me it makes me

nervous

gosh if there is anything I hate more Than bugs that would be being nervous.

Ever since I was small I used to love being the center of attention. now I just want to be invisible because of society.

I Yarelli Figueroa was afraid of many things such as spiders, aliens, the dark, bees or bugs, cancer , losing someone I love, thunder, scary movies my list is endless.

I got to the back of the room and took a seat. the teacher soon starts with his lesson again .

Harry then walks in, it seems as though he is always walking in where I am at and it's starting to get really annoying.

every now and then I could feel his eyes on me but even that was better than him being seated close to me he was so repulsive yet magnetic at the same time. I just don't understand he makes me punch home in the face then kiss him.

--------------------------

school had just ended and I was on my way for my daily run. I quickly changed into my sporting clothes and shoves my ear buds into my ears. I started to run and run. the only reason I really run is to learn how to control my asthma. the more I run the more I learn to steady my breathing when having an asthma attack. many people find that weird but I am weird so. I stoped running for a second to catch my breath when all of a sudden I feel someone push me against the ally brick wall and cover my mouth. I looked up to see a filthy man who was probably In his 50s. tears watered up in my eyes as his hand ran up my thigh.

"sh sh sh princess No need to cry." he whispered in my ear and I Flinched. by now I was full out crying

"I am going to let go of your hand and you better not scream, got it? "

I simply nodded. he then pulled his hand away from my mouth. despite the fact he told me to be quiet I let out the loudest scream I could. his hand quickly came Back to my mouth.

"DIDNT I TELL YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP! " He whispered yelled he then grabbed a hand pocket knife and stabbed my thigh deeply. I then tumble to the floor my leg No longer able to support me. all I could see was blood gushing out. I started to feel dizy. i saw the disgusting man start to take his jacket off and before I could Black out all I heard was

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING!!! "

and just like that I was gone

----------------------------

sorry for the long wait gonna try and update tomorrow again

who did you guys think saved her? comment below

don't forget to vote for this chapter babes and also follow my twitter

@DarcyYarelli

love y'all muuuh ; *

-yayafatchecks2194